Idea to improve sparring

I want spars to show the enemy team when picking toons to fight just like arena, war and coliseum does.

1 Like

This would be an added bonus, but why would it be needed? It would really only help if you want to battle a players heroes with the same heroes, but even for that ur is a waste of time. Adding this mechanic would honestly be sort of helpful, but not a big enough issue that it needs to be changed. Sparring is for fun, rather than gameplay. Honestly, I think it would be really cool if PerBlue made the chat a little more interactive and fun. I can see a lot of different things happening if PerBlue payed more attention to chat.

@Samm, do you guys plan on changing the chat any way in the future, because you guys have kind of forgotten about it.

2 Likes

We do have some changes coming to chat, but it’s related to moderation. We’re always looking for feedback on ways to make the game more engaging, but don’t receive a lot of suggestions for chat. We’d love to hear more! @ServantOfGod why do you want to be able to see the enemy team?

4 Likes

It makes it easier to use counters. It’s hard to remember what you’re fighting. I often have to check several times to make sure that I’m using the right toons. I know chat sparring isn’t as important as other things in the game but this would make it much easier

I disagree sparring is an important part of this game and is required if you want to be successful I often times have people coming to me for help asking me to spar their team to see if it’s good and it’s such a pain not being able to see what team I’m up against without having to click out then I have to reselect all of the toons over again. If you can see the team for arena and coliseum why shouldn’t you be able to see it when you’re sparring in chat @Samm

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney