Ideas for new heroes including skill sets!

I’m glad you like it :smiley_cat:
The idea of her as a support is not that bad at all. But for that you need a totally different kind of skillset :wink:

I say Mulan would a frontline damage character. What do you think about that?

1 Like

That is practically what i just wrote 3 comments before :wink:

I agree that front line damage woul d probely be te best class for her. And also there are not a lot of front line damage charectures.

Thanks for the feedback!

Ok I haven’t heard but one person mention this guy,but I had such a good idea for him I decided to do him anyway. The character is Quasimoto! (Quasimoto is the hunchback of Notre dame)
So his first skill, he rings the bell in Notre dame tower lowering his opponents accuracy and giving his allies hope. I was think that hopes boosts their speed of attack. Perhaps the ring could also deal true damage but that is optional.
For his second skill, I was thinking that his gargoyle buddies would come charging from behind dealing damage and knockback to his enemies.( Or they could sit on the frontlines and be like a wall protecting the heroes) For Quasimoto’s blue skill, Quasimoto could yell at the enemies dealing damage.
For his purple skill, Quasimoto rescues his first ally to fall below a certain amount of HP giving them sanctuary which makes botht him and his ally invincible except to true damage and gives them regeneration for 10 seconds. After this time, they are back to normal. This skill will only trigger once per battle. I’d love feedback on what you guys think. I don’t know if this skill set makes him damage or support.

2 Likes

I havr not heard of this charecture but it seems like he would be an awsome hero.

Oh ok he is the star in the Disney classic:
the hunchback of Notre dame

Baymax
Three stars
Trial team: Blue

White: Healthcare
Baymax heals all his allies to their full hp
Green: Fist Fire
Baymax fires his fist at the farthest enemy dealing _ damage
Blue: Scanning
Baymax scans the closest enemy (scanning is sort of studying)
Purple: New armor
Baymax has _ higher max hp

1 Like

Bolt Role Damage

Trial Team:Yellow

Friend ships:Finnick and Woody

Two stars

Normal attack: small bark

Special Ability Fantastic Damage: Super bark

Green skill: Run towards the Enemy with the possibility of stunning 3.5 seconds

Skill Blue Fantastic Damage: Laser beam Incinerate enemy 5 seconds

Purple Skill: the small bark and Super bark possibility Silence the enemy for 7 seconds

or better instead of that skill In Green that is Bolt doing the “Special Face” and so love the enemy for 5 seconds or more

Baymax 's white skill is too OP you just need to change it so that he only heals a certain amount! As for bolt… It’s ok but I’d appreciate a better detailed in what super bark does. Does it do area damage? Does it do knockback? And so on.

Winnie the Pooh
Trail team-yellow
Friendships- Mike, Stitch
White: Honey Roll
Winnie rolls honey at the weakest enemy dealing_ damage, he then runs at that enemy dealing _ extra damage.
Green: Yum!
Winnie eats his honey gaining _ more hp
Blue- Honey for Two
Winnie invites the weakest ally to have honey with him, making himself and his ally gain_ more hp and have _ more skill damage
Purple- Honey Honey Honey
Once per wave, every time Winnie hits someone, he gains 54 more health every second for ten seconds (only happens every 15 seconds)

1 Like

Jake Long, el dragón occidental, su hermana, su abuelo, su novia… Todos tienen potencial en el juego. El abuelo podría ser apoyo, Jake y su novia atacantes y su hermana control o tanque, ya que no recuerdo su fuerza en la serie.

HERO: Flippy Doggenbottom
“I love the smell of pie in the morning.”
Flippy Doggenbottom, mayor of ToonTown, is a back-line control hero who uses his gags to defeat his enemies, slapstick style!

WHITE SKILL: All Hands on Deck!
Normal Damage: Flippy presses a button, dropping a giant ship on all the enemies, dealing X damage, and stunning them for 5 seconds.

GREEN SKILL: Toon-Up
Flippy tells his team mates a funny joke before combat, giving them X energy.
This affect is reduced on heroes above level Y.

BLUE SKILL: Loophole
Normal Damage: Flippy throws his loophole at the enemy with the most power, dealing X damage and removing them from the round for 1 second.

PURPLE SKILL: Friends
One of Flippy’s friends comes out from a loophole, to aid him in combat as level X.
Flippy’s friends can only do basic attacks, however.

Basic Attack: Squirt and Throw gags (Creampie, birthday cake, storm, fire hydrant, etc.)
Team Color: Yellow
Friendships: Judy Hopps, Dash
Stars: 2
Entrance: Comes out from a loophole
Victory: Does the dance any toon from ToonTown online does when they defeat a cog
KO: Gets sad and shrinks
Chips: Heist shop, Diamond Crate

HERO: M-O
“AAAAH!”
A back-line support hero, known as Microbe-Obliterator, is a neat freak who helps his team mates in battle! … With the power of cleaning!

WHITE SKILL: Cleaning Duty
Cleans team mates one at a time, healing X damage for 2 seconds each.

GREEN SKILL: Determined to Clean
When M-O is at X health or lower, his speed increases by Y and gets a small shield that can take Z damage. The small shield can also be used for his blue skill.

BLUE SKILL: Fast Cleaning
M-O heals his team mates for 5 seconds, healing X damage each second, but he cleans so fast to the point where some of the dirt goes on him, making M-O lose Y health per second.

PURPLE SKILL: Last Second Save
When a teammate is about to die from an attack, M-O blocks the attack, having it deal X damage less than the original attack to him.

Basic Attack: Flings dirt at enemies
Team Color: Red
Friendships: Wall-E, Baymax
Stars: 2
Entrance: Cleans a path of dirt until he reaches the battle
Victory: Moves his cleaning brush in a circle
KO: M-O’s power turns off
Chips:Daily Login, Diamond Crate

HERO: Penguin
":musical_note:-fart noises- "
A mid-line offense hero, who battles his enemies while still having fun “Waddling On!”

WHITE SKILL: Snowball Frenzy
Fantastic Damage: Throws 20 snowballs, dealing X damage each. They also have a chance to slow the enemy down
The chance of slow downs is reduced if the enemy is higher than level Y

GREEN SKILL: Pizza! Mmmmm…
Penguin eats a slice of pizza, healing him from X damage and gives him 50% attack speed for 5 seconds.

BLUE SKILL: Skiing Avalanche
Normal Damage: Before the match starts, a group of penguins come down from skiing, dealing X damage to all enemies.

PURPLE SKILL: Members Only
Penguin now has a permanent membership, increasing his damage, health, and armor by X.

Basic Attack: A single snowball
Team Color: Blue
Friendships: Sulley, Baymax
Stars: 3
Entrance: Appears from thin air, and waves.
Victory: Does the Club Penguin dance with music note emojis that make fart noises above his head.
KO: A sad face emoji comes from above his head.
Chips: VIP Crate

I dont know what thouse charectures are, what movies are they from?(sorry) skills sound awsome though.

M-O is from WALL•E, while the cp penguin and flippy doggenbottom are from disney’s old online MMOs.

Ok so he cleans got it but cleaning doesn’t make them heal. Have him also remove all negative effects from allies. Also it took me a while to figure out who M.O. Was plz include movie title next time but th for your contributions! :slight_smile:

Pointing out one more thing here. From what I can tell, correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe every in game character has three friendships. Two which they have for disks (excluding violet) and one which they are friends with another person(again excluding violet) Just saying. So to add these characters in with friendships you need to use characters that don’t already have friendships. Not trying to hate just trying to help :slight_smile: although I do get why M.O must be friends with walle, she doesn’t necessarily need to be friends with eve cuz they never really seemed to bond.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney