Ideas for new heroes including skill sets!

I noticed lots of people want Mulan in the game. So I designed an entire skill set for her. Firstly she would be a tank and attacks with her sword as her normal attacks. Her first ability,she would fire a dragon cannon at her enemies dealing damage and burning them which is like Jack jack and barbossa’s burn abilities. Her second ability, Mulan would summon the three soldiers friends to fight for her. They deal damage and knockback. Her third ability is a passive. Because mulan is a lucky person,she has a greater chance to critical against her enemies. The final skill (purple) the first ally who is KO’d gets rescued by mulan however,if she is KO’d first then nothing happens. I don’t create friendships for characters but I’m sure someone would like too. If you want me to do a character I would be more than willing to provided it is a Disney or pixar character that is not a villain or from marvel,star wars, or just a TV show…plz comment on what you guys think. Thank you!

5 Likes

I think mulan would be an awsome new carecture but i tink she might work better as a support charecture? She could be friends with vanollopy because they both have a positive outlook on life. Awsome ideas for skills too.

I suppose she could be support. I just know she uses a sword so that would make her tank. Although I don’t really see her as support but she could easily be damage!

Yeah damage would be awsome, i am just thinking that there are a lot of damage charectures.

True but if we make her support (which we could) then her skill set would have to be really different am I right?

Yeah, go to how do you envision your next hero, i posted a pic of mulan and some skill ideas on there for her as a support class i just cant remember them…

Could you put the link cuz I still don’t know how to work this thing XD

Did you do the tutorial yet? Lol

Nope I’m at the searching one XD

Well if you click on my name you will ba able to see the posts i did recently, go to the one about making your own hero

Huh how do you click the enter button in the search XD

Oh nm I found it XD welp…

What do you mean? What are you trying to do?

I finished the tutorial!

Nice, do you know how to translate text?

Nope but I saw your idea for mulan

I think it’s pretty good but I still don’t envision as support

What do you think?
Do you think the skills make sense?

Hey there, i think Mulan would be great, but more as a flexible frontline damage dealer than a tank or support.

The first skill, the dragon cannon skill you mentioned was exactly my first thought too. - so lets take that one :smiley: (AoE + Burn)

As the second skill, she plants some chinese firecrackers in front of her and jumps back to her back line. The explosion stuns targets which are close + While in air, Mulan is invulnerable to crowd control and damage. (AoE + Stun)

As the third Skill, Mulan charges to the next enemy in range and gains additional attack speed or energy boost for some seconds… as a sword wielding front damage dealer you kinda need that :slight_smile:
(Happens at the beginning, after her second skill or after knockback)

As the fourth skill, i would take your third mentioned skill and give her first and third skill the ability for a higher critical chance.

Cheers,
Deltablox

2 Likes

That is awsome @Deltablox x i love the ideas for the skills. The only reason i thought she could be a support is because there are fo many damage charectures and that she inspired people in the movie. She woul work a lot better as a damage hero.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney