If the devs think this is healthy or fair

Cheshire Cat, Ian, Fear: :eyes:

But yeah Slinky is perfectly manageable

2 Likes

Calhoun is one. Randall (Yz) isn’t one, but no one can remove buffs as fast as him.

I’m not some random dude who’s just learning the basic mechanics of the game.

I know the balance is a huge issue for many, but it’s possible to beat them. You just have to find the cheapest ways possible, and take advantage of them.

No one did? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh wow, that means he’s super special and completely broken

What point were you even trying to make?

3 Likes

DWD with Nindisk isn’t Slinky counter. My personal experience- 6* lvl 220 DWD with his red and Nicks disk maxed does 0 (zero) impact. Remember, there is Baymax in game, and he does literally 1/10 of Slinky’s impact if not less. His shields are balanced and countered easily. That’s what I would expect as a balance, and not ‘can beat him - so he is balanced’.

1 Like

Also, that DWD against 3* Slinky and 2* Po disk. Isn’t that a joke?

Love that this is a thread addressing Slink, even though he’s fairly manageable, and the team shown is Slink + Fear, which is completely and utterly broken.

Slink’s shields means you need to deal massive damage to deal with the team, and Fear stops that damage from happening.

Even buff removal isn’t exactly viable because the only one who can do it at the pace needed is Randal, and he’s only able to hit a few at a time.

3 Likes

Slinky wasn’t a problem until Fear came along. I can’t believe people complain about same old heroes who have multiple counters whereas this combo has next to none.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney