If the devs think this is healthy or fair

Is it necessary to say something? Nerf Slinky dog already??? It’s been months since it became clear he’s probably the most op tank in the entire game’s history and he remains unnerfed??? Do you guys even care? Then you wonder why so many players leave lol

1 Like

Slinky doesn’t need a nerf.

He can be easily countered by buff removers and Fatigue

13 Likes

Wait, granting shields counts as a buff?

Wait, fatigue can remove shields? :0

And Dash, Shan and Buzzzz too

1 Like

Yes

It can block them :eyes:

Another shield counter would be Darkwing (Ni)

4 Likes

I use that but it doesn´t work sometimes, when there are too much shields

Swedish Chef intensifies

2 Likes

Ohh right, Slinky can EASILY (so ez git gud amirite guyzz) be countered with a mechanic only two or three heroes have, and still struggle to do so anyways because his stats and shields are so massive. Sorry for not spending money on the game in order to have the specific counters at red 5 (in my server) JUST TO COUNTER HIM. Yesss, it’s totally ok that you lose a fight in which you inflicted 100 million damage against 10. YES DUDEEEE, IT’S SO BALANCED INDEED, SORRY FOR EVEN SUGGESTING NERFING THE SUPER BALANCED SLINKY.

1 Like

No, only one. Randall (Yz) would be your best bet.

I’m in S1 and only an occasional spender. It’s been 4 months since I’ve spent money in the game and Slinky is not an issue for me.

Slinky is not the most balanced, I admit, but he is manageable.

I do agree Slinky can be icky to deal with, but yeah he is for the most part manageable thanks to Buff Removal and Fatigue, as well as Crowd Control such as Disables(Stun/Freeze) and Slow.

It is just about adapting to the enemy, so if the enemies have a lot of buffs you go with Buff Removal and Fatigue, if high White skill damage Sap is good, if it is a general high damage character Charm is good as then the enemy attack their own allies.

So yeah, all characters are counterable even if some characters are ickier to deal with :-).

1 Like

Then there is Slinky’s red skill…

You mean this one right?

As far as the shield every 4 seconds can technically be countered kind of at least with Charm so that Slinky instead give the shield to your own characters than its own allies as in your own enemies.

I am not sure if the stuns can stop the 4 second shields, but maybe? Would at least counter Slinky, and technically if you are on manual you can do a buff removal right when the shield pops up.

The skill is a passive. So, no.

I see, well at least a manual buff removal can still take care of the shield.

I always say : This is NOT normal if there are only few ways to manage one hero. And we talking about one hero, but on the Arena, Coli, Surge, War and CW we need to manage whole teams with 5 OP heroes.
Almost always the one way to manage team with 5 OP characters is just put same team. And it’s sad. Because it means that there’s no balance in game

2 Likes

It’s also not normal for someone to have too many counters :thinking:

Like shielders.

We have:

• Dash (Vi)
  • Darkwing (Ni)
  • Shan Yu
  • Rapunzel (Ja)
  • Rex (Wo)
  • Tron
  • Colette
  • Randall (Yz)
  • Calhoun
  • Merlin
  • Sadness
  • Queen of Hearts
  • Woody
  • Buzz

I know, Slinky is a special case since he has his purple skill, but all of the above still count as counters, weak or not.

And now that Swedish Chef is coming, he’s bound to stop Slinky in his tracks.

Honestly I don’t even use those to counter Slinky. If it’s paired with very strong skill power buffs, I may need Tron. But otherwise raw damage is more than enough

Your post looks like the truth, til you put Slinky’s max HP, shields HP, reality and armor from purple skill and red skill against "counters’ " damage, chances of doing some skills or disks effects, resources needed for leveling up these skills and disks, and fact, that every month we get hero which needs new “counters” and more resources for leveling up to new rarities and levels.
Then you’ll understand a huge problem of this game

And also heroes with effects for allies from your list need allies with huge damage for removing Slinky’s shields

Why do you people keep saying there’s a best hero in the game? There isn’t. Besides Slinky’s green skill hits enemies twice so it a two for one attack damage dealer

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney