Imagineer's Future Projects (April Fools Style)

Happy April Fools! I thought it would be fun to use the many languages (that can be translated) from this site (link below) to create some announcements for you to translate. A wiki can be found below so we can all do it together, but here are mine! Have fun!

If there is ANY project you want to see me do you can also let me know here!

:rofl:

Now making concepts as I please and for fun, I am. - chose to keep this in Yodish

Raya and the Last Dragon concepts specifically. Followed by some concept requests.

@LetsGetDangerousBro still has their concept coupon to use from winning my contest. After these requests it will be time for more Mandalorian concepts. (hehe see why I chose Mandalorian for this one?)

Speaking of super heroes, I will be making some superhero concepts. More specifically, the characters from my movie. There will be no images, but I will try to give some description on their looks, personality, and what their powers are like. Or you could just read the movie and use your imagination. Maybe both while you are at it.

Finally, I am trying to plan a roleplay (HELP IS NEEDED) and maybe another concept contest in the future.

Here is the link to the site with the languages I used!

There was a reason I used certain ones where. Always a reason for everything. Well, I hope you enjoyed this.

4 Likes

Wiki for your own announcements! Make sure to write your name!

One thing I know is that I’m somehow involved…

You won my concept contest so you have your coupon LGDB :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ehh what has all of this to do with April Fools?? Does it mean the plans won’t come true?

The plans will happen, but you have to figure out what it means! hehe

1 Like

Fiay I ademay onceptscay, I ould’veway daemay tiay niay igpay atinlay ikelay histay…

-. . …- . .-. --. — -. -. .- --. … …- . -.-- — …- …- .–.
(Morse code)

When this day is over, I will put the announcements back to normal.

4 Likes

I am trying to plan a fun roleplay, and maybe I will do another concept contest!
(Was translating)

They are no longer in April Fools day form!

4 Likes

I’d like to help if I can. So if I can help, please do tell me where I would be able to help.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney