Improvement to heist

It would be nice if the heist chat stayed until you start a new heist. There have been many times when I couldn’t remember the name of somebody I heisted with, but really enjoyed heisting with them and wanted to add as friend, but because the chat disappeared I couldn’t.

3 Likes

Better yet, a heist history tab that contains history of all your recent heists. Then you wouldn’t have to keep it open.

2 Likes

Bad idea. I disagree

1 Like

I do not like heist

2 Likes

I think it will be better if Heist chat will be closed not after end of Heist, but it can be be closed by player who started the Heist. And everyone who played just can leave the chat whenever he want.

1 Like

Better yet. How about a quick hesit. I dont even bother doing them anymore. It’s the only mode in this game that requires me to dedicate xx amount of time to play and you have to pay attention the whole time.

1 Like

I agree and support your opinion. Sometime I would like to say Thank you and good bye to all friends when we found hidout, but not fast enough to heist over.

1 Like

How about removing the off duty heros in heist. I don’t see the point in it anymore. No matter when I start or join a heist I end up playing with same heroes over and over again. It really sucks I mean I don’t lvl up heros to only able to play them in certain specific game modes. It’s totally disappointing.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney