In-Game App Problem

Ok I’m having a major problem here. Ever since I’ve had the “Update” to the App, something happens while I’m playing: Every single time I try to enter a fight either in the Arena, the Invasion, etc. and every time after I pass it, somehow the game just “Freezes”, unable to continue on. And I had no choice, but to close the app and start over. Now my question to everyone else: Are you all having the same as I am? If so, can someone try to fix it up? I would be deeply appreciated if you do.

2 Likes

It’d be best to provide a device name since that could be the issue. :thinking:

1 Like

Having the same issue on iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 15.1. Sometimes it’s a five second pause and then kicks in again and sometimes it just freezes completely.

1 Like

Please send a message to our support team so they can look into this issue more.

7 Likes

Yes this has been happening to me for Years. I’ve been playing this game since 2018 or 2019. I also noticed the problem you are talking about. The problem is that whenever espically I try to do a fight in the colisuem or the arena or the guild war or the port or the trials or the invasion or basically ,EVERYTHING It would glitch/freeze, kick me out of the app and I would open the app again and again but it always kicked me out. as a matter of fact at least 5 minutes ago before I wrote this I went into the game and I tried to do a battle in the port but after it kicking me out of the game 5 or more times, I decided to give up and write this to the team instead.at first when I encountered this years ago when the game first came out I thought it was just my device but even when I got a new device no matter what, it always still happened even now. I have also talked to other players in the game about this and they also Have said they have the same problem I think this is a bug that the team has not noticed and I’m glad I’m not alone and other people know about it too. I wish this bug or glitch could be brought out of the game for good so we can all play the game freely with no problems. If loutre the community manager sees this,please tell your team to look into this as soon as possible thank you.

Yes this has been happening to me for Years. I’ve been playing this game since 2018 or 2019. I also noticed the problem that other players are talking about.The problem is that whenever espically I try to do a fight in the colisuem or the arena or the guild war or the port or the trials or the invasion or basically ,EVERYTHING It would glitch/freeze, kick me out of the app and I would open the app again and again but it always kicked me out. as a matter of fact at least 5 minutes ago before I wrote this I went into the game and I tried to do a battle in the port but after it kicking me out of the game 5 or more times, I decided to give up and write this to the team instead.at first when I encountered this years ago when the game first came out I thought it was just my device but even when I got a new device no matter what, it always still happened even now. I have also talked to other players in the game about this and they also Have said they have the same problem I think this is a bug that the team has not noticed and I’m glad I’m not alone and other people know about it too. I wish this bug or glitch could be brought out of the game for good so we can all play the game freely with no problems. If loutre the community manager sees this,please tell your team to look into this as soon as possible thank you.

Please make sure to send a message to our ingame support so they can look into your account further.

6 Likes

How do I Send a message? Can you please give me the steps please?

How do I send a message to the support can you please give me steps to sending the message?

Click your icon in the bottom left of the game and there is a support button under “Community”

3 Likes

Ok awesome thank you so much!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney