In need of an active guild [server 18]

I am at level 42 atm and currently really enjoying the game, but i am quite frustrated at how inactive my current guild is.

Can’t help you I’m afraid, I’m on a different server. But if it’s that bad, use the new advance search for guilds to find one that you think might suit you and join them. Or send a private message to the leader or a champion and tell them why you want a new guild. Hopefully you will find a new home that is as active as you want it to be.
Best of luck.

I have accounts on servers 1 (main), 4 (meh) and 16 (new), inactive guilds are a problem across every server. While the search for guild option might work (never really tried it, I love making my own guilds)… I’d recommend you to ask for an active guild on global, level 42 isn’t bad, you won’t have much difficulty in finding a guild to your liking.
If not, you can make your own guild, based on your rules. I mean sure it takes time and effort to get members but it’ll be a great experience

I don’t have an account on your server so I can’t help with that part. My accounts though are server 1, 12, 14 (main), and 16. All I can say though is that you can make your own guild, but it takes a little while for people to join usually, or join another guild that seems to be fairly active. There is a guild recruiting page on forums if you’ve not gone through it.

Join House Targaryen we can build from the ground up and get our daily rewards

My guild is quite active! It’s called The Untouchables. We’re top 200 with team power. We allow level 50 and up

Hi I was basically on server 1 and I’m on server 18 to happy to help

What’s your guild name?

My guild name is The Untouchables. We’ll be glad to have you! It’s open for level 50 and up

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney