In search of a new Guild

I’m currently searching for a new guild right now and the guild i’m currently in is currently inactive and only temporarily till i’m able to find a new guild. So here’s my information and preferences

Info:
Server 3
Team level 92
Total power - 332868
Active Times - 7-9AM, 11AM-12PM, 4-6PM, and 8-9PM PST. Not active on certain Mondays and/or Tuesdays, when on trips if internet connection is limited, places where there’s no internet connection, and went out somewhere. if DLS, 12-1PM, 5-7PM, 9-10PM PST.

Social - I tend to stay quiet at all times. Heist? I normally let people know which valuable is opened and tell them what to do and what not to do (if you get my idea)

Preferences:
Must Be active.

Language and time zone - English (US). Philippines and Japan are ok by me and yeah I know how hard it is to find the guild with these language and time zones, but I’m ok with these language(s)

Surge Difficulty - Medium. Hard, ok

Heist - Easy and Medium Difficulty. Preferred Active co-op players that can listen well.

Guild War - yes, please.

Ask me for more info if needed or required. Will take suggested guilds if necessary.

1 Like

Search up Magical Kingdom. You’ll be around the lower-mid point with your power, which is cool, and no pressure at all or ‘hard rules’, we are really friendly :smiley: our surge will be on the harder end of the scale, but with 8 mercs and some powerful ones at that, you might surprise yourself :slight_smile:

Also, you’ll probably know what my name’s from, which means you’re already awesome :wink:

See what you think :slight_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney