Inability to Access Account

For 2 days now, I have been unable to access my main account. Around 10pm EST Monday 2/7 my account changed names, left my guild, and disappeared from my accounts list. Andy was able to get the account to appear under my accounts list, but since Monday morning, every time I try to switch to my main account, all it does is take me to the tutorial screen and generates a new account. I have tried everything suggested by Andy and Amanda, and nothing has yielded any kind of result.

2 Likes

Raise a ticket with support
It seems to have happened with a few people now

The team can look into it for you

1 Like

I’ve put in numerous tickets. And I keep being told to do the same things that aren’t working (sign out of Game Center and log back in, uninstall the app/clear cache/reinstall the app). Biggest problem I’m seeing is that they say that the account in question needs to download updated content, but the only way I was able to get my two alts to update was by hitting “switch” on the account screens. Can’t do it on my main because hitting switch pops out another new account :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

@Samm can you eae help my guildie

3 Likes

Support should be able to force this content update to trigger for you; they have done so for me a handful of times when my download got borked.

Though surely the content update is on your device, not your account, so not sure that really explains it anyway :thinking:

If they can link the account to your backup mode (they should be able to do this, too), can you try accessing it from a different device entirely?

Samm got her back in last night

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney