Increase memory of chats

hi @Polaris I have a quick suggestion of a request rather. Would it be possible to increase the number of guild chat that can be stored? If lots of people are talking and we’re offline for a little while half the convo has already disappeared into the void…

Would be great if more of it could be stored, or maybe store a certain timed amount, i.e you see the last 12 hours of chat or something

Not really a big issue with global and vip chat but would be nice to have for the guild and officer chats… can miss important stuff just because too many messages have followed it.

Thank you for your time and have a lovely day!

6 Likes

I agree, should be able to go back at least 12 hours

1 Like

Glad you agree! Hope polaris sees this and he can maybe suggest it for the future!

@Polaris you think there could be any scope for making this a suggestion for a future update?

1 Like

what server are you on where this is an issue? My guild chat goes back like 2-3 days :grimacing:

Server 1… only stores about 100 messages on guild chat and 50 for officers chat… :sob:

Hey @Polaris I know you must be inundated with messages all the time but was hoping you might be able to suggest this as a possible improvement?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney