Increased Quick Win Bonus Bug

We mistakenly pushed an increased version of the Quick Win Bonus in Arena Challenger today with the 4.8 update. Since we are only hours away from the end of the current season (21:00 CST), we feel it is best to avoid resetting everyone’s scores to zero and let the last hours of the season run as they are now. Unfortunately, we cannot reset the scores to what they were before the bug. Everyone will have the chance to score the extra points while the season is still running.

We are deeply sorry for the situation and apologize for any frustration this causes.

11 Likes

No worries at all! I understand things like this can happen because of all the things you have to add!

4 Likes

Well, one day and a few hours away, which is better since it gives everyone a decent chance to take advantage of the flub. Probably the best course of action given the circumstances.

4 Likes

Thank you for saying that. It means a lot :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Ahh. It means after week 4 challenge arena and collusuom. Quick Fight arrived

1 Like

muppet-statler
Time to fight in the arena again to get points.

This is the only reasonable course of action, and the action that should have been taken last season. :+1:

I would note that PVP weeks end on Wednesdays though, not Tuesdays :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

No worries at all!!! We all make mistakes sometimes.
Thank you Samm For The News!

Thank you samm, I well promised!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney