Increasing Guild Influence

I have looked and looked, and maybe I have just looked too hard. Our guild influence is currently capped at 800,000 but we need 1 million influence to unlock the 8th Merc. How do I upgrade this?! @polaris help please?

There should be some perks in Guild Level 3 that increase maximum storage compacity to at most 1.1m or 1.2m I’m not sure which. Doing so will allow you to get perks that cost more than that previous cap.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

I think this may be a Level 4 Guild thing. I emailed about a similar issue (from guild level 2 you were max at 500k, but there were perks that required 650K) and PB responded how Guild Influence max get higher as the Guild Level Increases and you unlock that perk. I was told to upgrade a different perk, as well. Plus, I didn’t want to waste our infleunce points and hit the cap.

There is no such thing as a guild level4. In both the pages “guild level2” and “guild level3” of the perk menu you have a perk called “influence storage” both perks have 5 levels and each level provide extra 100.000 storage so 2perks x 5levels is 10x100.000 = 1mln total plus the inital 100.000 to go up to the 1.1 mln max storage we actually have in game

Edit: since the OP says his guild has 800k storage they have both perks unlocked… is that hard to check on 10pages of perks and level them up?

4 Likes

Check guild perks there should be one for more influence storage

Here is a couple pictures of both current influence expansions. 1 in guild Level 2, can be purchased 5 times for 500k influence cap. The other in Guild Level 3, can be bought 5 times for yet another 500k for a total of 1M plus the initial cap of 100k for 1.1M.

Thanks everyone. I found it, was just looking too hard for it lol

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney