Individual shopping ideas

Okay, this idea is a little crazy, and I think PerBlue obviously might not want to do it, but well, here it goes:

Imagine if there are offers where you could choose which to buy, that is, you can choose any resource you need, and in the end you get your own account depending on what you want to bring.
As well as shopping, you put the desired items in your cart and in the end they charge you

I think this would help us too much, for example, when resistance offers come out.
Sometimes they come out of $479 (Mexican pesos) for 1400 stamina, diamonds and other random items. But when I buy stamina, I’d like them to come with a double drops too, so it’s worth using my stamina and not having to wait for a double drops event.

So with this idea, I could add to my “shopping cart” stamina, double drops or everything I want or can spend
Obvious each item will come at a price.

An example in case you don’t understand me:

Stamina- 10 x $2.50
Double drops (Normal) -$50
Double Drops (Elite) - $50
Diamonds-10 x $5
Hero card (every week would change) - 25 x $5
Double xp- $20

So, for example if I want to buy 1000 stamina, and a double drops, I would spend… $300(I’m talking about pesos, not dollars) and so I’d just spend what I WANTED.

It’s just an example, prices would obviously vary.
And well, this is just an idea. But I think it’s more appropriate to offer with items that they give us
But well, would you like this?

2 Likes

Great idea but they’d never go got it. They are money hungry a-holes who exploit their fan base.

1 Like

I know, and that’s the worst of it. That their hunger for money does not let them see other options, implementing this could even increase their sales since most players could buy with little money.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney