Infected Areas Becoming too Hard to Handle

The amount of infected areas that I have and their difficulty are becoming too hard to handle. Every single day there seems to be like at least 3 new ones, and they are annoying with the additional crashes I experience. Any tips??

I’m having the same issue. I have a ton of them.

Try buying the antivirus item when it is on sale for diamonds. You can also test out different characters, but I agree with you infected areas are getting on my nerves.

1 Like

What helps is to constantly attack and lose the fight until the enemies get weak enough to defeat. Every time you lose a reinfected area fight the enemies get gradually weaker.

3 Likes

Really? This makes sense because sometimes I just cannot win a fight, but then it suddenly becomes manageable. I will have to explore this more. Thanks!

Sorry what server are you and are they really such a problem? In our server 21 they are easy to beat and give better drop +disk power. I welcome any of those so surprised that someone complains about it. Just curious

Server 19. yes they are. they may drop a lot of items but they are annoying when i cannot beat them right away and when i deal with crashes all the time. also every server is a bit different. what TL are you on @GrimmReaper ?

I’m lvl125 which is cap on our server. And I mostly keep those infected areas untouched until contests arrives where u get points for clearing districts from viruses

You do need to finish the battle; if you retreat before it’s over, it doesn’t help. But for every battle you finish and lose, the level of the creeps drops by one.

The more infected districts you clear, the harder they get, with the level of the creeps gradually increasing. I just checked several infected nodes on my main account, and the levels of the enemies are all over 200, some of them over 225, despite the max level on my server being 180. On the other hand, my secondary account, which has seen little activity, has level-80 enemies in its infected nodes.

1 Like

Didn’t know that. I’ve been playing just 4.5 months and fought infected areas during contests or if I had to farm certain district so mb that’s why my infected areas are easy opponents so far

That’s the smart way to play, but I’ll also suggest getting one or two of those diamond bundle deals for Antiviruses and holding on to them for times when the infected nodes do get hard.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney