Infected nodes are back?

skill point rate? I take that

I think anti-viruses were like 200 for 200 or thereabouts.

Also, regarding the “content” and “tapping”. Let´s face the fact that the game´s mechanics are now there just to boost game´s mechanics, nothing else. You could hypotethically ignore all the content that is in game to a large degree and you´d still have no different experience compared to others.

We are just “playing” for the sake of play, not because the game is super ultra masterpiece. We raid bits to raid bits. We raise characters to raise characters…

I would even go to the extent as to say… it´s not a game anymore, it´s statistics. Because people like to see big numbers (they numb one´s perception of reality)

Except that all these infections happened automatically. They weren’t there when I needed to farm an item less than a week ago. And no one should have virus items as they were all force sold when the new friendship disk system came out a while back. I had cleared all my infected nodes before then, and have had none - until now.

This all means that this mode, and the items, were reintroduced to some players with the last update.

I don’t think you ubderstood my post. I took that screenshot two nights ago. Infections and items are back for random people.

Yes. for random people. This does not mean all people.

This implies that it could come back, which I hope it does.

I wouldn’t want them to get in the way of power promoting, especially when I’m working on a specific thing, like a wall hero.

But this shows that the coding is back in the game and was stealth added with the last update.

Also means enough people are seeing it that it’s not just a qlitch or something for me. A friend in my guold has it, and someone in the subReddit doesn’t have it on either of their accounts on my server, but a guildmate has it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney