Inside Out 2 Characters

How cool would it be if the game developers added the new Inside Out 2 characters to the game? I mean, they already have the 5 main emotions, so there is a awesome opportunity to add these characters to go along with the original 5.

2 Likes

Well, your right! They should come out, with major and perfect skills, why I tell? Well, they really act good in the movie, however, they can’t be that good because then they will just take over the whole game. And plus people may will spam their characters. (I DON’T MEAN TO NOT BRING THEM, I WANT THEM TO STILL COME). If they come out like 3/4 good, which will be okay for the players who started so then they don’t have to handle such OP characters

You know I like Bloofy, right? image

1 Like

Heck no worst inside out character ever I felt EMBERSSMENT for the 5 emotions to witness this but that’s my opinion if you like bloofy that’s your opinion

1 Like

I like Bloofy!

Ok I just said that’s your opinion

1 Like

Oh, you’re right. That’s my opinion.

I completely forgot about Bloofy. I think that he would be cool as he could grab stuff from Pouchy like TNT.

That’s Ok!

Lance Stash Slashblade

2 Likes

He would be cool but I don’t think he had enough screen time to make a cool moveset.

The same can be said for Bloofy.

And nostalgia

1 Like

Nostalgia got 30 seconds. Heck Naw, they ain’t adding Nostalgia. I feel like Bloofy could be an exception as he could use Pouchy for his moveset but it’s probably really unlikely.

Honestly, the only way I could see Nostalgia come in is if she is linked to one of the new emotions skills, like how Dug and Pluto are. I’m honestly thinking either Anxiety or Ennui because those are the two emotions that I would argue interacted the most with her. Personally I would have her with Ennui cuz she could use a bit more variety in her moveset besides her swiping her phone lol.

TBH, I would also love to see Lance Slashblade with made up moveset. Maybe he could have a new moveset that is original all for his white skill to be a huge disappointment with him turning into a ball lol

You know, I kind of agree with you. I never actually thought of what Ennui would do because she’s always on her phone. Lance could maybe take some inspiration from other swordsman in other fighters.

1 Like

I know the main source of inspiration for Lance was Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy, so maybe he could heavily have some similar gameplay skills. Like maybe he could have a similar Limit Charge-esque move from smash where he increases his skill power for a bit and increase his crit chance for example.

Honestly the deep secret characters beside the actual Deep Dark Secret (he has so little screen time to build a moveset for.) would fit the game very well. Bloofy and Lance fit the vibe of Disney Heroes really well, and I would love to see a friendship with Vinny for Bloofy. I think Vinny would be in HEAVEN when he sees how much dynamite is in Pouchy lol.

29684693-f13f-4768-b1ff-7077083d5d23_text

Yeah, I could see Lance taking some Inspiration from Cloud. The only thing about him, his white skill needs to be him rolling in a ball like he does in the movie. I could see Lance being friends with other swordsman. I totally agree with you on Bloofy being friends with Vinny.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney