Instead of asking for nerfs

Watch The Karate Kid Part III
For a start, it’s just a great film.

But also because in it Terry Silver explains his 3 rules for beating an opponent:

• If a man can’t stand, he can’t fight
  • If a man can’t breath, he can’t fight
  • If a man can’t see, he can’t fight

Virtually every time someone posts a comment saying Character X is too meta, they need to be nerfed the response is that they can be beaten with the right strategy, usually based around controlling them.
So when you are struggling to beat someone in particular, put on KK3 and listen to Uncle Terry, then work out who you have got that is able to stop your opponent doing whatever it is that they do that makes them so hard to beat.

Banzai!

5 Likes

While I’m not going to defend PB’s stance of the game not being intended to level all heroes as that has been picked apart time and time again, however I will say that the OP is right when it comes to strategy. Strategy is not simply limited to which heroes beat which others but having a strategy of which heroes to focus and the resource management needed to get there. You also don’t need all of the “top tier” heroes to be successful in the game.

There is a wide range of characters, even older ones that if raised can be just as useful as even some of the newest. Heroes like Ralph, Woody, Sulley, Calhoun, Buzz, Mike, Bogo, Judy, can all hold their own if in the right composition. There has also been enough discussion about most every character for players to be able to build teams and play around certain heroes.

Lastly why use the word “Troglodyte”? It’s defined as a hermit or someone who is deliberately ignorant or old fashioned. I don’t know how being told to use strategy makes that word applicable to those who ask for it or wish to discuss it.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney