Invasion bugs

I have noticed many bugs this invasion. Madam mimm was a featured hero for me so most of the bugs I have noticed are surrounding her, but other heroes may suffer from at least one of these bugs too, I’m not sure.

1. madam mimms damage is not multiplied by using 3 shields for 5x damage, she does the same damage regardless if you use 1 shield or 3.
  2. invasion power ups are not properly applying stats, I noticed the basic damage boost is not applying correctly. Characters basic attacks seem hit for their regular damage value regardless of power ups applied (madam mimm definitely does, it seems others might also.)
  3. madam mimms white skill seems to hit for a percentage value instead of skilled and buffed values (she will hit a higher level boss much harder than a lower level boss)
    Please fix these soon. Especially the power up problem. If basic attack increase is indeed not being applied correctly then other stats may be affected too. And if power ups are not buffing characters correctly then there are many people struggling through invasions when they shouldn’t be.
    (Also I would like to request an auto power up system where you can select which characters you want to prioritize buffs to, and an option to apply +1 to all. So we can apply many buffs at once)
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney