Invasion July 13th - July 18th
Welcome to this week’s Invasion competition, where we compete to see who can score the most points in Invasion. New players, don’t be intimidated! I’ll also be including tips for those who need them, and the competition uses a division system so that you have a fighting chance for the top.
Bronze Division : White - Purple+4
Silver Division : Orange+0 - Orange+8
Gold Division : Red+0 and above
Platinum Division : Bought 3 or more deals during the Invasion period
At the end of the week, everyone posts which division they’re in and a screenshot of their personal score. When the next Invasion Competition is posted, the winner of each division will be added to the rankings at the bottom of the post.
In the meantime, this week’s hero spotlight is Peter Pan!
- Decent damage
- Guaranteed dodge with “Air Parry” and 50% passive dodge chance lets him act as a makeshift tank
- This can be especially useful with Stitch (Ma), as your team can potentially go the entire length of a bot fight without taking damage.
- Alice disk can buff your entire team’s Basic Damage and Skill Power by up to 125%!
- Allies that grant large boosts to those stats, like Rafiki and Gizmoduck, will benefit the most
- Great for Breaker Quest
- Dodge aside, he’s somewhat fragile for a frontline hero
- “Blinding Light” loses effectiveness against bosses, as Mama is immune to blinds and doesn’t gain buffs.
- His Alice disk is the only reason to use him for bot slaying, otherwise he’s better off replaced
Peter (Al) is a core component of Gizmoduck teams, and is still useful on his own. He may even find use in other weeks, as the buff isn’t level-restricted.
Congrats to Pipsqueak, Rose S21, and Prince Aamir!
Pipsqueak won the gold division with 12.08M points!
Rose S21 won the silver division with 1.75M points!
Prince Aamir won the bronze division with 28,578 points!
Last Week’s Top 5:
|The Hatbox Ghost 999||33,555|
As Prince Aamir was the only bronze participant, there is no top 5 for that division.
Top 10 Highest Scores of All Time
Credit to @LilRubyKinz for the main concept and division system.