Invasion Different team power on different servers

Can some please explain to me why my team power on S14 (1st screenshot) is significantly lower with more enchancers than on the 2nd screenshot on S1?
I seem not to understand the mechanics behind it.
Rarities are nearly the same.

Skills, hero levels, mods, friendship disks, and red skills all play in a role of the power. I’m guessing it’s most likely hero skills and or mods are different.

6 Likes

You are not showing us the badge levels on your second image. To make a fully informed analysis we need to see matching badge levels.

Well, none of the previous answers are correct.

The difference is actually the difference between the level caps of S1 and S14.
Because levels below the cap cause power to grow “exponentially” (aka multiplying by itself fast) while above the cap cause power to grow “linearly” (aka multiplying with a certain number only).

And, as we know above 200 the amount of levels below the cap for S1 (cap 280, so 80 levels) is bigger than for S14 (cap 265, 65 levels).

That´s the whole “secret” of why the power is higher on Server 1, it has 15 more levels that grow the power more wildly.
Bonus levels on SP mods work the same way as power-ups do, for the power.

2 Likes

Astute accusation my friend. If only he had shown us the second screenshots hero levels we could prove this concept.

Thank you. I was assuming something in this direction but couldn’t find a reliable info.

The 1st and 2nd screenshot is having the same information. I didn’t edit the screenshots.

I know it’s not edited but there is a lack of evidence. I want to help your theories better. Providing the second screenshots hero badges and levels will show us the comparison more clearly.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney