Invasion Difficulty Changes with 2.7 - Feedback here!

I had 1 R7 toon. Still only 1 for the forseeable future.

Having only “1 R7 toon” means nothing as you see. (Sorry if you find it rude, but it´s kinda PB´s perspective.)

1 Like

Sure why not since you thought of it I suggest we start with your guild first to implement it in.

Now I wonder why that’s your first go to idea as a answer to me yet several others suggesting it you ignore very interesting.

But no I just like to know if members has hit before we kill bots so we are sure they all or as many as possible gets point but also to see who helps out it gives a idea of who work for the guild and who doesn’t.

I mean we already has tools to see which members partake in all other guild stuff so we know who actually helps.

And if you go to a top guild on S2 they will kick if you do not participate in everything to the best of your ability I have members who got kicked for not posting mercs or other things.

It’s normal to ask your members at least try or for top guilds do

I already done it, it wasn’t hard as you mentioned

Thanks for the thread,

** Boss bots:

• The boss bots border need adjustment, need to be thin
  • Boss bot size is huge, need to adjust size vertically at least to show more bots opened
  • The boss bot that under attack need another idea than glowing border, can be glowing from center-out and show glowing name of current member attacking it
  • Adjust the new bot appearing, it’s too slow showing it is killed and too slow popping up after collecting rewards
  • Add logs for anyone touched the open bots, not only who made10% or more
  • Authorize leader to switch on/off guild bots
  • Add ability to change guild bots names or change them from your side at least.
  • Add sorting filter for boss bots depending on: level, rank, time
  • Decrease crash time
  • Disallow/Lock boss bots if they are pink from being touched at all for first 1 minute from time it’s open

** Breaker quests:

• Need option to use boosts on one button quick fight ‘Next → Quick Fight’
  • Enable chat window while doing quick fights and while using power ups
  • The enemy wards ‘slow & immune’ are harder than before
  • The retry glitch still available but it gives error if enemy toons killed, so need to retry again

For more enhancement: Can you add online status mark to members who are currently available in Invasion? From Invasion window itself

** Invasion rewards:

• Tiers rewards need to be increased depending on server rank, currently we are R15
  • Tiers needs to be increased to 120 instead of 65 and more 20 with every new server rank
  • Playing Invasion from Monday to Saturday requires more rewards
  • At end we will have huge number of Invasion shop tokens and Invasion stamina, we need to be able to switch this tokens & stamina into rewards.

** Invasion shop is very very slow

1 Like

Then you missed his point

Thank you for the thread.
Breaker quests are getting harder and I’m having a hard time collecting breakers!
・ I want you to be able to carry over items
・ I want a function that can refresh the shop

We hope that improvements will turn the aggression into something more enjoyable and rewarding:)

Is it me or is invasion harder? I cannot reach the last tier, i used to do it before easily.

Maybe Breaker quest enemies got good synergy

That is possible. Sad i cant finish the last teir.

No, the difficulty has been ramped up. My friend has an account that’s O7. He used to be able to easily collect his tiers, even without relying on others to boost him. Now, he can’t even clear tier 50 out of 60.

With one of the top 25 accounts on Server 21, I used to be able to 1-shot bosses over 20k about 75% of the time in Blue Invasion. Now, I stopped being able to 1-shot the bosses after 500.

Without the ability to grind Invasion each week to earn lots of gold, I find myself in the game less and less each day. That was the one activity in the game that you could potentially play non-stop without having to wait for stamina to regenerate. And it was also the only game mode where the more you played, the better the rewards (gold).

4 Likes

This isn’t true, anyone able to one shot over 20k bots yet

Even if true, then no one can do and I don’t see any problem in that since you already got tiers and all server players scores are close

You don’t seem to listen or understand what we talk about I noticed.

I want you to increase the drop rate of power-up items.
For example, I want you to increase the probability of dropping when you defeat another person’s boss or guild’s boss.

The reason for grinding Invasion is not the tiers. For high level players, we can get tiers in under an hour. The reason for grinding billions of points and bots well over 20k is the amount of gold you receive from breakers. I’ve gotten to well over breaker 10k, where you’re receiving over 1M gold per wave. Yes, that’s a wave of 10 fights.

And we also do it for bragging rights, thus increasing the competitive nature of a PvP event.

And by changing it the way they did, they’ve taken away our ability to grind it, and thus the only reason to spend hours in the game at a time.

I don’t expect to have lines that 1-shot every single time like Wasabi could. That was too easy. But I do want the ability to 1-shot at least 75% of the time like I was doing. Then at least you can keep up with the stamina vs breakers cost, and push as far as you want to go.

2 Likes

This is exactly how I feel.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney