Invasion - February 14-21

Invasion used to be my favorite part, specifically for the rewards. You used to give us 80+ stamina bottles, millions of coins, etc. Then you “improved” the rewards and we get barely a fraction of that now, but we get more stuff for mods?
With the new special invasions giving us a TON is stuff for mods, I would love to see improved rewards on the regular invasion - specifically the rewards that don’t involve mods.

I love the new special invasion for the hero choices and the amount of mod supplies we get.

Another invasion improvement id like to see is different upgrade choices every week. For the last several weeks we’ve gotten the same 3. There are choices to upgrade blue or green skill on mods for example, so why do we only receive purple skill mod upgrades? There are certain heroes that it would be more beneficial to upgrade the green or blue skills but I have never ever seen that upgrade fragment offered in invasion.

Edit: Aphrodite, server 2.

2 Likes

Invasion is probably my favorite game mode right now. I like the introduction of special teams as well.

One of the reason many are not interested in Invasion is because of enemies and bosses’ power. They are too strong. Some breaker quests even seems impossible without 4 wards

A top player could reach boss lv 1000 or even higher (my friend once reached boss lv 5000+) but an average player could only reach boss lv 200-300 (some cant even do that anymore)

I know you guys are trying to “save” Invasion, and Special week is supposedly one of your plan (which I fail to see because the 2 Special weeks you offer are equally bad)…

So, could you pls consider making Invasion based on our own power, not on our server and enemies would not be at highest level and rarity as well

Also, could you pls offer more gold, exp bottles and even hero chips in Rewards? That’d be awesome. And like I said, pls make rewards attainable for the majority of us. Thank you

7 Likes

Do you enjoy Invasion?

• Yes

What’s your favorite part?

• Day 1 - I look forward to Mondays for earning my tier rewards.

What about Invasion you would change?

• Add small Mod Power Rewards for participating beyond the Tier rewards, something small like 10k every 20 breakers.
  • Quadruple the Solo and Guild Mod Power rewards for participating 400k max for both.

How much time does Invasion take (too much, too little, just right?)?

• About right, if you don’t push for Ranks but pushing is fun so it’s a shame it’s not rewarded/encouraged.

More invasion shop Slots, specially Hero Power-ups

So I really love invasion !!!
I started the game about 3 months ago and I’m in s1 with going turbo… One thing i really want with invasion is instead of tiers for mod power and advancements and other rewards. I would really like to see an invasion market. So for the tiers you would gain tokens (like you do in arena and coli) and you would buy mod powr, hero chips, mods themselves, and the advancments.
The biggest thing i have a little bit of a dislike towards is the gap between new players and old player (wiether it be f2p or p2p) as i said i only started 3 months ago and the amount of mods i have compared to the seasoned player are rediculous. i would love to see different ways to gain mods and everything surrounding them.

1 Like

Yes I do. Majority of times would say yes.

Beating up Bots and help my guild.

1. Why other heroes from other team colors appear on the one it is highlighted? There is like 30 heroes per team color, and seeing other heroes that don’t belong there just makes the power up process slower and unreasonable. Just take those out

2. Establishing a Difficulty or don’t synchronize the level cap with invasion.

This one has a couple reasons why invasion is a bit unfair in terms of pacing. Not going to say it shouldn’t be challenging because that is what I actually like about it. But there is a difference here.
A guild with first timers/guild with less power vs a very strong guild will never be able to leave an endless loop. Level cap raising is the commom trap. Because of this, no matter how much progression is made in a month, raising the cap or rather making it on par with invasion, the player will never feel the accomplishment of going foward and get the taste of their hard work beeing paid off, getting better and unlocking the rewards it so needs. For me that is equivalent of playing a game of “catch” rather than challenge.

Establishing a difficulty (like surge), giving the guilds the power to choose, perhaps could improve this matter. Plus offering more divisions in the rankings could make it healthier.
Guilds would compete against each other base on the difficulty of their choice and for respective division.

Example: a guild that chooses easy mode would compete against every guild that chose the same difficulty for the rankings.

Of course the rewards would have to be established as well, in each difficulty would have their set differences from easiest giving the least and hardest the most for both tier and ranking. But it only works if the level cap does not raise subsequently so players can manage to advance.

1. Turning tier rewards more co-operative.

Invasion is a mode that requires guilds participation and cooperation but yet everbody gains their own reward.
Instead why not gaining the tier rewards as a group? Accumulating points, unlock reward, everyone in the guild gets it.
Most likely the points here would have to change to match everything correctly.

3.1. Tier rewards (again…). Searching for Momma bots in the campaign.

I’ve seen this concern for a while on how low chances we get to reach the final rewards on the tier list because eventually how hard bots are to defeat. Momma bots could make an appearance in the campaign at certain rate and make it more cooperative. Whole guild would need to basically just jump to a level in the campaign, complete it or through raids. The bot would spawn in the invasion list under the guild’s name and level based of the chapter.
More Momma bots more chances to get the rewards.

1. Suply crate.
    It’s usefull but why is it so expensive? The price jump is very inconsistent. All crates combined costs more than 10.000 diamonds! A little to excessive if you ask me.

A little undecided here. But guess is just right.

2 Likes

I do like invasion. It’s a nice change of pace from other game modes.
It’s really great to have a mode where the entire guild can work together in with nice rewards.

The boss battles are nice. And I like that you have plenty of time to work towards higher tiers and the power ups and boosts makes it that it’s still possible to defeat stronger opponents.

[quote=“Polaris, post:1, topic:869910, full:true”]

• What about Invasion you would change?[/quote]
    Make the rewards like the were initially and maybe extend it one day more, to make it an entire week. Sometimes I would like to play on sundays as well, since that’s my least busy day.

Just right, but I wouldn’t mind an extra day.

Server 5, Team level 157

Invasion take too much time for me, but I finish the tiers only with blue team.

I’m enjoying invasion, but I wish we could get more reward like it was before.

1 Like

Quite yes.

Increasing difficulty of breaker fights.

But after all… it’s sadly boring.

• Something easy I hope it might even be released on 1.16 or next update after that - NEW BACKGROUNDS IN FIGHTS, ON MAMA BOT FIGHTS MOSTLY. It’s boring that all over is same types of background in fights for such long time while graphics (or…) at PB made really fancy and great backgrounds for newest CHs.

• Better rewards of gold, drinks and disk power

• New look of main boss in invasion

• New upgrade mod types

Too much and after all it’s boring.

1 Like

Yes. It’s a neat game mode where cooperating with your guildies can really help you proceed further.

Quick fights being introduced. I’m a mom and before quick fights, I wouldn’t get much accomplished because I couldn’t always put in the time to go through multiple levels of fights. I’d fall behind the curve in the guild and be relegated to tapping other people’s bosses to get ahead. Now it’s a lot easier to keep up.

Another voice for making the tier rewards better. Give us more mods throughout the tiers than just the one mod at tier 4. With so many heroes using skill power, why do the rewards seem to be basic damage so frequently? Allow us to earn one of each type (HP, BD, SP) for each invasion, or to choose which type of mod we earn.

I kind of addressed this above already. Quick fights have vastly improved the time involved.

• Do you enjoy Invasion?
    Overall yes

• What’s your favorite part?
    The rewards, since it is the only other source we have for Badge Tokens and Memory tokens other than contests + Gold and obviously mod power

• What about Invasion you would change?
    -ADD a in-combat HP TRACKER, maybe some color cue once you have reached 10%, and another color cue if you reach Most Damage
    -Add a reset Power Ups items, which basically resets all your Flame items so you can distribute them again if you happen to decide a different team tactic midInvasion
    -Add Guild Score Tiers

• How much time does Invasion take (too much, too little, just right?)?
    Too much, QuickFight sure helps on Breakers, but it just aint good enough for Mama bot battles

Do you like Invasion?

On Certain weeks. I like the Typical Blue/Red/Yellow Invasion Weeks. I am not a fan of “SPECIAL” weeks. I am a middle tier player (Team Power 4.2 Mil) for Server 14. So any heroes like Powerline, Collete, Megavolt, Yzma, etc., I don’t have leveled up properly. So when you introduce Special Invasion, I cannot participate fully due to low level heroes. If I can’t participate, then I don’t get rewards, which leaves me further behind the competition.

As a strategy game, it’s very neat to see how players/guilds are cooperating to reach the rankings. I know part of the game is having the right combination of heroes. But another part is clearing and maximizing the amount of points each player gets. So unlike other game modes like Creep Surge (which I find very tedious and appalling as a game), i would rather dedicate my time and resources to Invasion because it’s very dynamic.

what is your favorite part about Invasion?

The REWARDS. I need these MODS to enhance my heroes. The MODS allow me to be competitive with other players (Top 200, Arena, Coliseum, etc.). Also love reaching new power levels with my favorite heroes (I keep thinking Dragonball references when I think of Power Levels, lolz)

What about Invasion you would change?

• The Kinds of Rewards: Rewards when Invasion rolled out was great, then the rewards changed to lower quantities. The game also provides the SAME 3 MOD upgrades, which is ridiculous. Really? Armor increase, Purple Skill Increase and Basic Damage Increase for the PAST 7 MONTHS. I would like to see the other 6 upgrades as rewards. Otherwise, tell your developers to get rid of those other 6 as visuals, because it seems pointless showing it.
  • I agree with the player @Yunno. The level of enemies and Mama Bots needs to be THE SAME LEVEL for the player and their heroes in their roster. I cannot imagine being a player with heroes only at O4 trying to beat enemies that are R2 (Server 14 is currently at R2). That is such a disincentive for the Free-To-Play players. Pay-To-Play players (top 200) usually have no problems reaching high completion tiers/Breaker Quests/Mama Bot Levels as those players have updated and powered-up Hero Rosters, usually within a day when Level caps are released or when new heroes are relased. That is such a high mountain to climb, and detracts players from feeling accomplished or invested in the game.
  • Create a SPECIAL week that ALLOWS PLAYERS TO CHOOSE THEIR SPECIAL TEAM: I think this will be a fun way to allow players to use their favorite and most powerful heroes. It commits players to their strongest and most viable heroes, so players no longer have the issue of being stuck with underpowered heroes.
    *Allow the use of Mercenaries in Invasion: would greatly help lower level players take advantage of higher level players and their heroes. Very cooperative way of giving the guild an edge and helps foster better cooperation amongst guild members.
    Allow Invasion to reward Guild Influence:

How much time does Invasion take?

IRRELEVANT: a person will spend as much time as is required. Personally, there are certain reward tiers I try to clear because my main objective is to power up my heroes. But I can see how cumbersome it can be for players when they have other obligations (family, multiple jobs, other REAL LIFE events) that takes precedence over playing a game.

Also something, increase amount of upgrade materials on reward tiers from 30 to 50 (if not more), with overwhelming amount of heroes 30 isn’t enough.
And those reward tiers should give EVERY possible upgrade for same type of mod.
@Polaris

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney