Invasion is broken

RAndom heroes are boosted,olaf is blue and goofy is red!

:man_facepalming:

It’s a special invasion. That means anyone from any trial team can be powered up

11 Likes

Never heard of it

1 Like

It’s happened 3 times before. Last one was in May :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

oh yeah i quit then so thats prob why

1 Like

Will next be yellow next week because if would be yellow if we didn’t have the special one

2 Likes

Probably, but I’m not going to guarantee anything.

1 Like

ik the rewards are great but me heroes are TRASH

Like the rewards toons lack synergy.

2 Likes

This invasion stinks, might as well be broken

2 Likes

Freeze heroes… dont work with bot…

2 Likes

no mulan, mushu, Ian and Gizmoduck the invasion special is very hard and is only 20 heroes of 120 heroes, why PB choose those heroes lol

4 Likes

Cause it’s the winter wonderland event

Yeah, the heroes were obviously chosen this way:

(1) Winter Wonderland suggests cold and snow, so all the Frozen characters are chosen.
(2) It’s a Christmas event, so all the Nightmare Before Christmas characters were chosen.
(3) It’s a Disney event, so throw in the classic Disney characters (but no ducks because there are too many ducks), so we get Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Power line
(4) Felix because, um, Felix Navidad. :slight_smile:
(5) And then, um, Merida and Stitch for some reason. We wish you a Merida Christmas?

9 Likes

Awful choices for those trying to play the game. Sounds great here on the forums. I’ll make a concept on this event

1 Like

the ducks have to migrate to the South and they do not celebrate Christmas there

LOL

(jokes are reference to Duck the Halls: A Mickey Mouse Christmas Special episodes)

1 Like

This is my strongest. I would be using her if there wasn’t a special event.I like the rewards , see the logic but them heroes were soo 2018-2019

I dont think PB purposely made it to be the most challenging invasion to many members. I believe they just didnt think it through, trying to do a christmas theme.

The idea is interesting, and the rewards are great!..BUT, whats the point of the rewards if we cant even get them?

5 Likes

Saying You Can’t get them Isnt Right.
It is possible to Max tiers gradually But Still Possible

Felix and Merida also freeze with the appropriate friendship disk (Frozone and Elastigirl, respectively).

And am I ever glad that Felix is part of the team, as he’s making the breakers fairly easy to beat.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney