Invasion points and rewards broken

I posted this on my guilds discord but figured i would share here as well in hopes that PB would fix this.

@Polaris can you please have this addressed???

First, the video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13uUyCupi6urEnf5ThhiLK9b053Fwl2fw/view?usp=drivesdk

Now i let my toons die because i want to do enough to clearly show it was over 50% but way over. During the battle, it clearly shows that it is, and that i did 1.12b damage. Yet… if you look at the recap… things… seem off.

In combat health bar:

Post battle recap:

Post battle bot health:

Ok… so maybe recap is wrong. Bot health shows under 50%. So then I have grave finish it off. But… it doesnt say he killed it with my help… no… it says he annihilated it, which means he did the most damage… how can this be? Grave only did about 900m damage. Surely ill still get the appropriate rewards?

Annihilated???:

Rewards:

So… as you can see… clearly PB has more invasion issues. Aside from all that, 1.12b+900m doesnt equal 3.71b which is the bot health per recap.

Nothing? @polaris

They’ve said multiple times that as the bots reach those insane levels there are issues with the 10% and max damage rewards. The code for the game maxes out at a certain number and those bots have more Hp than the max code number.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney