Invasion Suggestion for Improvement

When Invasion was first introduced, I found it rather enjoyable. Even today, I still enjoy it, except for one small issue: starting off.

This is a screenshot taken of today’s invasion, my current progress. I know I know, it is sad, I am a level 109 player, my team is at my TL, maxed skills, and O4-5. With a team like this, I am still unable to beat A team of level 5 R10 characters, even the ward fights are next to impossible. It has taken me all week to reach this point, that is, beating the first ward fight.

Now, I ask you, what about players who join Invasion, when it unlocks at level 50? (I think it is level 50, fact check anybody?) It must be so much more difficult for them than it is for me. So, I have a solution that should make Invasion more approachable for everyone, not just those at the server level cap.

If Perblue would increment the color increase at the wave marker, it would allow all players to build up easier. As an example, the starting 40 wards, all have the enemies starting at…Lvl 5, O5. Then the next wave puts the enemies at Lvl X (whatever ward fight level is supposed to be), R0. And then it quickly increases to server cap from there. I believe that this will benefit players in the following ways:

• Gives the players a chance to gain the breakers they need to boost their power, allowing Invasion to become a slope instead of a massive cliff.

• Allows players to participate across all servers, at the same starting point, albeit with different end points.

• Gives all guilds a more level playing field when starting off.

I am sure you can think of more. At the rate Invasions Color has been increasing, Invasion becomes a dull experience, sometimes it takes until Friday for me to reach the power level to get going, and by then I only have a day to participate. If this were implemented it would make things a lot easier for me, and others to I am sure.

Let me know what you guys think, are there any downsides to this idea, does anyone disagree with it?

I understand that the reward tiers for Invasion are also bad, but this is not a thread for people to complain about that, it is a place for you to comment on Invasions rising difficulty.

8 Likes

60, actually. But you’re still right.

But it’s a suggestion, and not a bug? I think it should be in the feedback subcategory.

I agree, honestly. The game is way too harsh on new players.

2 Likes

Kay thanks for the fact check wasn’t sure. :slight_smile:

All right, I will put it there to avoid debate. :grimacing:

1 Like

I find invation fun on server 21
On server 2 i avoid it like a plague because of how stupidly difficult it is

1 Like

Invasion…:slight_smile:

I felt Invasion Ward/Breaker fights at the early stages became difficult twice. Once at update 1.7, another at update 2.0. And two weeks ago, became a bit easier, but much harder than when Invasion was introduced.
Now, Ward/Breaker fights at the early stages(lv 5-25) are more difficult than later stages(lv.30-50), of course difficulties change randomly so I can say so in general…

I want Ward/Breaker fights to go back when Invasion was introduced. As MamaBot fight also, as rewads also.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney