Invasion Team Building 101: Team Blue

Thing about cal is her white skill does hit the whole field, but it is incredibly weak.

1 Like

Use Felix’s disc, then, and blue damage mods. The blast scales aggressively with basic damage.

There are other heroes with even better scaling that I’d rather use.

2 Likes

@Aurora_Veil will these guides be supplemented or changed with adding new heroes and red skills?

hey guys, any recommendation for server 21 blue invasion? It is my weakest team

I use duke as my main healer. I’ve nearly doubled his hp to get me about 1/3 of bo peeps hp per heal. The issue is the timing of his heals are too far apart for all the damage bo peep takes. I’ve jacked bo peeps hp also. With meg she still can die but it’s less often. With kristoff meg and duke she still can die but even less often.
Then come Louie. Louie adds massive slows and is your best bet to keep bo peep alive. You don’t even have to level him. On server 21 I have him at p4 with 1 star at 4K power. The downside of not leveling him is any damage potential (which I haven’t been able to confirm).
Also have run felix with the Ralph disk at four stars. Bo peep takes takes most of damage keeping Ralph from taking advantage of that disk to offer solid healing.

Today i tried bobeep meg stitch (2*Madisk) queen of heart Kristoff, and something odd happens: if the queen debuff 3 times mamabot, mamabot totally stop. Anyone had the same experience?

Mhhh u use the mad hatter disk on stitch?

Stitch is literraly a invasion king I would even say God with his Maui disk(the best disk for him) he becomes useful in every invasion. He basicly stop the bot from moving.

Idk about QOH stopping the bot but it could be a bug.

1 Like

I had the same experience with QoH, she’s paralyzing mama Bot with her slow and because of her red skill, the entire blue team even Bo Peep, can now heal with each basic attack. She’s mama Bot slayer too once mama Bot is down to 20% hp. QoH is now off the charts!

1 Like

I’m using the Maui disk! Not at his best, but definitely the Maui. And after some test I can say that it’s the combination of Slobber with qoh and Sven to block mamabot

Ahhh nice to see u figured it out.

My guys are not the strongest but I have been doing really good damage to mama bots with this team.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney