Invasion Team Building 101: Team Red

Yeah. For me too, Scrooge’s green skill pushed the boss into my team. But this only happened if there was Hiro’s Megabot behind it, otherwise it worked correctly.
Anyway, Scrooge can destroy creeps, but his damage on the boss isn’t excellent. I’d rather suggest Megavolt, whose purple skill easily destroys creeps, and who can also seriously harm the boss.

2 Likes

I use quorra to clear the fantastic mobs. I also used to have the same problem but quorra does a fantastic job on that.

Excellent guide, especially for beginners.

Even without powerups, I find Animal and sometimes, Stitch still very useful against bots. I suggest you test them out and most likely, you’ll add them to this guide as good alternatives :blush:

Characters like Stitch and Animal will have their write-ups in team Blue’s Invasion guide (coming soon). I’m not against the idea of players using characters from another team; in fact, it is especially encouraged for players who don’t always have a team of 5 available to them.

Thing is, using other characters from another team inspires hidden tech that I’d rather not write about. It’s more fun when players discover such things for themselves. Of course, it’s your prerogative to share them with the world. For this guide specifically, there’s a certain character who’s “hidden tech” is not being discussed and it’s almost hilarious. No, I’m not gonna elaborate :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Can you post a invasion deal and give more perks?
Give better prices for a large invasion deal!

You… didn’t actually think I work for PerBlue, did you?

10 Likes

Your work is so professional, they must have! :grin:

4 Likes

Fair point! :blush:

I know which character you’re talking about which I don’t use because mine is trash :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face:

PerBlue wouldn’t do it better then you))

Hi since the new invasion and there are new characters are there any really good ones for this invasion?

Hi I wanted to know how that worked for you I want to have a good red team this time and was wondering how it worked for you to change it up

Well this guide is updated. There are some red heroes that can be useful everywhere like E-girl[JJ] and Mr.inc[EL].

U can maybe so the list of heroes and try going out from there.

If you find a good hero don’t tell anyone or perblue will just update them to where they are useless.

1 Like

We better go back and edit out all references to Mim over the past few months, then, before PerBlue nerfs her.

1 Like

Who? Never heard of her? Don’t know what you’re talking about :wink: :wink:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney