Invasion Team Building 101: Team Yellow

I’ve seen silly, beaucoup, stupid, ridiculous, amazing, super and bonkers all used interchangeably. Substitute your favorite adjective.

1 Like

@Aurora_Veil I think would be great if value for Invasion of every hero will be appreciated by stars (like red skills on your guide)

1 Like

Thanks for all the guides! They are really helpful!:grin:

2 Likes

Update: added Mulan because apparently she wasn’t already there. Oops.

3 Likes

Might want to switch Robin to damage dealers after his refresh.

If he studies the bot, and then activates his white skill he will actually do true damage. Not sure yett how this will work out for the rest of the week, but it’s an interesting start

He could just one-shot the bot because was weak.
Robin doesn’t deal true damage.

Yeah he does for some reason. I’ve noticed this many times, and posted photos about it too

Mushu may be added last time in yellow invasion…in p2 he did more damage than my r6 randall…i found him really useful…maybe u can add him.

Polaris didn’t say what exactly was wrong with him, but I’m assuming he’s not suppose to deal true damage.

I guess that’s it. It’ll be a shame if it’s converted to normal damage tho, rn he’s so good for invasion

2 Likes

I still have not find a Yellow tema that works. If someone has suggestion pliss lemme know.

Check out the first post of this thread, where Aurora_Veil listed a bunch of frontliners, damage dealers, and utilities for yellow team. Let us know who you have in those lists at or near your max level, those who are further back but still in your upper 50%, and those you’d be willing to invest in to upgrade. Also, Stitch(Ma), Animal(Go), Elastigirl(Ja), and Mr. Incredible(El) are useful in any invasion, so include them in your list if they’re any good. It would be kind of pointless to recommend a Mim-Animal-Stitch team if you had all three of those still unlocked or at the white rank.

I have read that all ready a lot of time looking if there was any updates. Only looking for team suggestion.

Also know that stitch, animal,E Girl are usefull in sll invasion. Also know that Mr.inc is useful in red invasion not others.

With a maxed Elastigirl disk, Mr. Incredible reduces enemy armor by 50% with his basic attack, an effect that stacks up to 3 times and that isn’t level-dependent. Unless there’s some catch that no one’s told me about, that knocks Mama’s armor down to one-eighth what it was, which seems like it would be useful for normal-damage heroes.

Anyway, for this invasion I’m trying Stitch(Ma), Nick(Ju), Finnick(Ju), and Mim(Ma), though I’m not 100% sure yet if my fifth will end up being Elastigirl(Ja) or Randall(Yz?). Not sure whether that helps you with your team.

Update at the end of the week: Robin was wrecking things!

So I hope it takes a while before PB ‘fixes’ what is npt working

3 Likes

I think it should be left as it is… it’s not like Robin is OP anyway

4 Likes

What level is that bot, i don’t think there is any problem

There are many none damage rule toons which do more damage than damage rule toons

I don’t see any problem here

Randall has no place ?
How this post guides ppl? To get their rewards tiers done?

The highest was lvl 300 if i am not mistaken. High for my doing, but maybe low overall?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney