Invasion teamwork week feedback

Also some Facebook comment. (Is hard censoring those names)

4 Likes

My reaction to the rewards

I felt like all my effort was wasted

2 Likes

Yup. How about mix up the reward levels as well. Give us something worth our efforts for this crap invasion that will make us want to participate? like Gizmoduck, Linguini & Remi, or even some Magica De Spell hero chips?

5 Likes
  • Rewards for everyone - check
  • Better rewards for Progression than Ranking - check
  • 50M point threshold vs 100M starting last time - check
  • Relatively low cost scoring mechanism - check

This invasion is so terrible, I hope it will never back at any figure. Such chaos…

2 Likes

We can review this please again this year if is still valid?

5 Likes

not only this but every new hero beat previous best hero, so to stay on top player need to max every other new hero, and it started after 1.7, DW was first really strong, then Gaston, Hatter and Alice, Goofy… such bad lies, but like always.

3 Likes

Said the whale with all heroes at max, you can do invasion no matter what the characters or colors so stop talking like this is good for the players, you clearly forgot how is the game for a non-massive spender like you, invasion is NOT exclusive to whales, is for everyone, and we can’t level every single character(like you) just for the invasion of the week, so please, stop.

7 Likes

Yeah… I was referring to this week’s contest in this post - not this week’s invasion.

I actually didn’t enjoy the invasion much at all and did the bare minimum for rewards. Like I said in my other posts earlier in the conversation, I like that PB are experimenting with different ideas but the hero pool for this test is too small and makes it too difficult for most.

7 Likes

I think everyone agrees with this. Including me.

6 Likes

I will say, now that it is over. I was motivated to finish that slow challenge, so I gave thod Invasion everything I had, Using my Orange Moana and my O3 Sulley as well as Merida (power 5), Nick (power 10, then alternating between Woody, Baymax, and Jack Sparrow. I got along well enough, with Moana and Sulley carrying my team… I will post my final score at the end of invasion. I think if everyone else does to, it could help Perblue see the results more clearly. :grin:

Fortunately for me, Moana and Sulley are some of my most powerful heroes, so I used them and Beast to handle the breaker. For the bots I tacked on Rapunzel and Gizmoduck and overloaded them with powerups. I think Gizmoduck has well over 200 powerups on him. I managed to make it to breaker 80 and complete tier 27.

1 Like

I enjoyed this twist especially getting mods and new hero chips as rewards. I was lucky to have Jack Olaf and Boggs at max. My focus went to getting max rewards and I got those. I agree with whoever said this should be a fourth rotation. Fwiw I have all my challenges done and Invasion will probably become less interesting as a result.

It was terrible. How good it’s all over.

4 Likes

As hard as I tried to only have made it so far… :pensive:

4 Likes

our highest bot was around 340, we are usually in the 2500-3000 range :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s ok but I prefer the whole team gets a point :slight_smile:

I made it as far as I usually do. Tier 27.

I did my best but frankly this has been my worst performance ever.

I carried my guild for the most part (aside from 2 higher members which have almost 4 million power, I have just over 7) this invasion. A few lower level members tried but we had to take out most of their bots. Managed to get us promoted again. I can usually get within the personal top 10. Highest breaker quest level can get to is 230ish. My highest total has been 242. This invasion I got to 219.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney