Invasion teamwork week feedback

As stated in the post in the link above, this post is for gathering all the feedback about this new feature in one place.
@Elliot i hope have your approval to do this.

Edit 1: The feature is alive so we opened this poll right now.

• Amazing (5 stars)
  • Stunning (4 stars)
  • It’s good? Yes. It’s great? Not (3 Stars)
  • Mmmmm
 That’s ok (2 Stars)
  • Need a LOT of improvement (1 star)

0 voters

7 Likes

This sounds interesting, I look forward to seeing what’s up with it this week!

One immediate possible problem I can see is that if we’re going to need some less popular heroes, that’s another thing that will alienate most of the player base who have only worked on the popular ones :stuck_out_tongue:

Not to mention that unless you’re in a very active guild with a few very strong players and spend multiple hours a day on it, it’s already pretty much impossible to get anywhere near completing the progress tiers. :frowning:

Mixing up of rules and greater rewards sound fun though, it is a little repetitive and dull in it’s regular state.

:man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Ok, first off, where are mod upgrade materials?

2 Likes

Way too much focus on newer heroes
 so if your not a spender you will have 3 (max) heroes in the +1 to all category
 hardly fair.

Plus normally you are looking at 1/3 of heroes being in the +1 to all. Now its 10
???

18 Likes

Exactly, special heroes are mostly new ones, and very random.
It looks like somebody make this idea today and release it without any testing. It’s so messy.
Better don’t do this in future, or at least all heroes should gain bonuses, it’s ‘‘teamwork’’ week for a reason, but now it’s looks like another trick from PB to gain money.

15 Likes

The only reason I play this game is for the invasion otherwise I would not play. What you did to this weeks invasion makes me want to quit and I am VIP 11 I’ve been playing for over a year. Why do you keep trying to change things that are broken. Please don’t ever do one of these again you just ruined my week

11 Likes

Yeah, like mentioned, this is only really viable for whales, anyone else doesn’t really stand much of a chance since over half of them are new heroes that people may not have or would still have at very low stars. I haven’t even touched most of them because of that. If you are going to do this, it has to be more heroes and a better mix of them in terms of recency. At least with the colors, you have a chance to get a good team together that you know works. When you throw in random heroes that have a good chance to just get one-shotted immediately in the round, not fun

I get that it’s for an added challenge, but this is not the way to go really. Unless there was a way to make this an option that can be chosen before starting your Invasion, but I doubt the feasibility of implementing that so
yeah.

13 Likes

The worst invasion I ever seem! I love doing invasion, but this “Special Week” is so terible! You can only upgrade certain heroes and no mod upgrades (Armor, Normal Crit and Purple Skill). You destroyed my weak! I was waiting for the yellow invasion with skill power/purple skill mod. Please do something!

9 Likes

Update above. I insert a 1 to 5 stars poll for anyone that wants to give ranking but don’t have time for feedback.

3 Likes

This event is pay to win, passed off as a “fun challenging event”. The only way to have the majority of special team heroes strong enough to compete is to spend money. It’s bad enough that half the contests are pay to win.

11 Likes

100% It literally is another trick from PB to get more money
 As if they aren’t making enough already.

11 Likes

The idea with picking certain characters above all for more challenge actually sounds good. The rewards are higher, yet it’s a pity we get no
those silver upgrade things. But the characters you choose
Three old and abandoned by most players, and seven new and not upgraded by most players. I suggest giving at least 2 popular characters in a special week. Better 3. 3 old, 3 popular and 4 new.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m sure there will be some Solo Deals this week to help :wink:

7 Likes

I don’t understand why there wasn’t a plus 1 all heroes option like usual, where special heroes getting extra bonuses as well. The current set up leaves me with only three usable heroes who are sporadically powered up

3 Likes

Wow. For a game that locks up so many potential rewards within invasion, why make it unplayable? I’ll be playing other games this week. I had a decent yellow team that could kinda work through invasion if I spent enough time on it. Now i have only 1 viable red hero from the toons with the flame symbol on it. It’s gross and literally unplayable. I’ll take my money and time elsewhere. This is a really cheap stunt at a money grab to force people to work on new toons. Do better PB.

12 Likes

This is a horrible Invasions . I don’t have 6 of the 10 you randomly chose usable. I should be able to use the team I want! Should be able to give power ups to the heroes I want not the characters I cannot use. Yellow was my favorite one. Please fix this mess it’s absolutely ridiculous

7 Likes

Awesome idea, terrible execution. I’ve really enjoyed invasion, but selecting 10 characters-- most of which are relatively brand new and not leveled up by the casual player (those that don’t spend hundreds of dollars on a single game) is ridiculous. I’ll be skipping invasion this week unless something changes. I hope Disney/PB doesn’t continue this road.

8 Likes

Another displeased customer. Instead of “Teamwork Week,” you really should call this “Whale Service Week.”

I actually think it could have been a very interesting Invasion if it were a player’s 10 strongest heroes, or 10 highest ranked heroes, but I’ll be joining the ranks of those ignoring the Invasion (or just doing the minimum for the daily quests).

9 Likes

Emmm no hablo mucho en inglés, así que espero que puedan entenderme. En fin, lo que yo creo es que es una idea estupenda como cuarta rotación de este modo en el mes (adicional a la correspondiente a cada color de equipos, al igual que ofrecer recompensas de los tres colores de modificadores. También creo positivo incluir personajes que no sean tan populares, lo que ayudaría a programar actualizaciones a aquellos que sean mas antiguos.
Pero hay dos cosas que tendrĂ­a en cuenta para mejorar:

• en particular, creo que para los jugadores f2p es una rotaciĂłn muy desventajosa, ya que no van a tener suficientes recursos para subir de nivel a los personajes que les falten para completar equipo. AquĂ­ sugiero, o bien aumentar cantidad de bebidas de experiencia para subirles el nivel, o bien una bonificaciĂłn a experiencia para los hĂ©roes del equipo especial, en caso de usarlo en esa invasiĂłn (tiene que ser lo suficiente como para que suban a niveles decentes)
  • aun se echan en falta las mejoras para modificadores, y encima esta semana no estĂĄn en recompensas
 Sugiero que pongan uno de cada tipo de modificadores en las semanas de equipo especial, para flexibilizar el armado de personajes (ejemplo, una mejora a velocidad de ataque, una a armadura y una a habilidad blanca).

Ojalå entiendan aunque esté escrito en español! Saludos!

3 Likes

I never said anything before, but now I must!
Congrats PB - you destroyed the invasion

It’s called “team yellow”, but why? That’s not team yellow - that’s “team trash”. The fun has gone
 I am absolutely disappointed.

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney