Invasion thoughts and changes wanted

@Polaris your game wanted me to give feedback about invasion so here we go. For starters I think the idea is great and executed somewhat well. I believe invasion should be noob friendly if you are to make a quest of it and have it reward with things to upgrade mods. I say like start the first levels with rather than orange tier opponents with purple tier opponents to give more noobs or those near max level a chance to battle and win some rewards on invasion as of now I am level 74 and the farthest I can make it with revival is level 4 max. Then later the more the levels the more the increase on the tier of the character or then have some orange tier near the end. Like in a way I am saying have the difficulty go up as you advance in invasion rather than have it all orange tier as it makes it hard to make it so far in its current state. Which I don’t believe it rewards very much in the long run as more rewards would come from guild rank reward. You should at least give those bellow orange tier a chance, as we can’t make it so far sometimes when there are so many stages with orange tier and have I only purple tier. The guild one is I guess somewhat fine besides the solos but as I said a bit of change on the above would help invasion be better at least for those that aren’t as strong. As of now invasion tends to those in top guilds or that have orange tier characters. That’s all the feedback I have on invasion as of now.

why wouldn’t you put it on the feedback thread like everyone else? or do you feel special by making your own thread

1 Like

I did put in on the feedback thread. Calm down salty sir. I am just doing what they ask of me, where I put it is not of concern. You need to calm down sir.

1 Like

That’s not what “salty” means. If he was salty he would be raging because you beat him at something.

Please keep all feedback about Invasion in this thread. Thanks!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney