Invincibility is not working.. why is that?

What is the point of buying a power up if it doesn’t work as it should? :sob:

2 Likes

U should see what the enemies are, if they deal damage that ignores invincibility. Or maybe u need more than 1 power up to fight

1 Like

It says 10 seconds of invincibility, 4 seconds and the power up has already gone… That’s my point

4 Likes

its a bug that the 10 secs countdown starts counting before the timer actually running. When will the dev see this and fix that?

2 Likes

It’s fix yet after next update ! Dev all dreaming ?

1 Like

Yeah, there are a fair amount of bugs in this game, like skills of KO’d enemies activating on non KO’d enemies.

But back to the point at hand. I used Invincibility against Control Hunter, Silver, Ariel, Pete, and Shego. The only one of those characters that can remove Invincibility, is Shego with her Memory Disk. She attacked one character and removed Invincibility, which is normal. By then, everyone except Pete is dead, and 6 seconds into the match, Pete uses his White Skill, and just kills everyone on my team while they had Invincibility.

Idk if Pete is bugged and is able to remove Invincibility with his White skill, or if it’s as some people say, where the Invincibility just wears off prematurely. This happens in a few other fights too (all Invasion), where enemies don’t have the ability to remove a buff but I still lose Invincibility.

This has been a bug that’s been going on a looooong time. Ever since Jack Sparrow was a newish character this issue has been going on, so I doubt it will get fixed any time soon if at all.

2 Likes

Maybe because reflect is not stoped by invicibility.
I supposed you can’t take damage if the ennemies hit you but reflect is like you hit yourself.

I’m not sure about that but …

3 Likes

Yeah, but Pete doesn’t have the Reflect ability.

1 Like

Sorry, it’s because of my native language. We dont have the same name for heroes ^^’

1 Like

I have had it with the miserable “you’ll get ‘em next time” nonsense. Is there anyway to get ‘em with a 1-hit kill? PerBlue might possibly do a “God Mode” update which allows you to get ‘em with a 1-hit kill.

Since the Invincibility boost is now working again in Invasion Breaker Fights, I think this topic can be closed.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney