Invisibility?

Anyone know how to counter characters who go invisible? Mainly I want to know how to counter Scar because he’s been giving me a tough time lately.

@Fix_It_Wilde when he is invisible he is still able to be frozen and stunned. If you can keep him quiet until his invisibility wears off then he’s actually pretty weak and easy to beat.

1 Like

I use freeze or stun before they become invisible so I may have the chance to deal damage to them.

I use Stuns on Violet, but she still goes Invisible while Stunned…

It isn’t about stopping them from going invisible, but making sure that when they are invisible they can’t do anything so they are just wasting the ability.

1 Like

I advised him another strategy so that he won’t have to mind Scar going invisible.

Oh, I didn’t notice that. If that is so, then only freeze will prevent them from going invisible?

1 Like

I know Felix’s Golden Snow Cone disk is good against Scar. As well as Baymax-Olaf disc

I use Felix with the Frozone disk, so I will try to use this method to counter. Thanks so much to everyone for the advice!

There is a way to deal damage to invisible characters, but it is kinda Iffy.

Basically, their is a kind of attack I call Team wide attacks. These include:

Sulley’s roar, Nick’s Lemmings, Violet’s shield roll, Felix’s Nice Landers, Frozone’s Freeze, Hercules’ bent sword, Jack Skellington’s duck, Finnick’s Van, Walle’s Freeze, Baymax and Quorra’s start of combat attack, Merida’s green skill and etc.

these attacks will hit invisible enemies.

Invisibility only makes the enemies untargetable. Soo for attacks that deal damage to all enemies, They are still affected.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately most invisibility abilities also reduce damage by 75%. Combined with Scar’s life steal it is very unlikely an AOE ability would kill him while prowling.

I like to use Miguel on the invisibility teams. When scar is invisible, most other characters stop attacking, but miguel will continue to apply his healing notes to your entire team, which helps negate scars invisibility at the end of a fight.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney