Invite to a PM- F2Ps

Thanks for the answers

1 Like

And, sure, why not.

Same here, Im interested in joining as well :stuck_out_tongue:

ok :man_shrugging:t2:

So you want to join?

Well i am a spender on all servers and can give few tips on spending

I stream Disney Heros 3 days a week on Twitch and have started a YouTube channel for the purposes of spreading knowledge and enthusiasm for the game. My stream content should help players at every level and on every server - my very mixed audience (F2P - P2P, and all the shades in between) speaks to the value of my content for players at all levels.

I have a full max roster so I can provide good advice on how all heroes perform at their best and who is currently best investing in, as Twitch is live, I interact non-stop with viewers taking questions / requests to try different compositions and heroes and giving tips and tricks in every mode.

Lastly, I also put out Tiers lists on Reddit which I am going to start releasing here on the forums.

If anyone would like details of where and when to find me or If you’d like me to join this group to share advice, just let me know :wink:

8 Likes

I added you!

Great, I’ll help as much as possible.

Will you add people from the poll

Yes. I already have.

I think Kayl0 hasn’t been added yet, I think you missed them.

I submitted in the poll yesterday
 Can you add me?

I just realized that and I am trying to, but I cannot seem to add them. It says something about an error.

Oh. Is there a limit in terms of how many people there can be in a group chat?

I am not sure. Oh! I typed a 1 instead of a L

The limit is at least 50

I see and thanks for telling me Filadae_Djaq :-).

1 Like

Actually Emitz, I may join to pick your brain a bit if you have all heroes at Max :upside_down_face:

Of course, you’d be welcome!
Twitch link and schedule in my forum profile :wink:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney