Irrer Minnie all Concepts and Requests

I’ll try Carlos as soon as possible… I’ll have to watch the 2nd movie then too… If u want u can help me…

There’s 3 movies and I’d have to re watch all its been abit since I seen them

Yes, Ik. Have to watch the third too…

I would put hades Mals father but there’s different movies about him and the main hades is not disney

Guys, I have an announcement: Today I’ll start a new unlikely series on the Forums! Looking forward to it?
Greetings, Irrer Minnie :kissing_heart:

Here’s a link to the surprise series! Harry Potter Concept Series

And a Concept has been posted!
Harry Potter Concept

Quick question are you still gonna do the fear concept?

Yes, I am but I’m quite busy. Tomorrow I’m going to release teo Concepts I guess… But I’ll definitely do him because I love Inside out

Looking forward to tomorrow? The first reason to do it! Prince Naveen Concept is coming! :partying_face::kissing_heart::grin:

Yes! Cool.

1 Like

He’s almost done! :partying_face: So excited if everyone will like the Concept! :speak_no_evil:

Prince Naveen has been posted! Prince Naveen of Maldonia

New Concept! Sybill Trelawney Concept

Could you do Louis from princess and the frog?
giphy (3)

2 Likes

Yes, I’m planning to do him since PATF is my favorite Disney movie.

New Concept: Professor Minerva McGonagall Concept

And I have a little announcement: Next week school starts for me… I’ll go on with my Elimination Game and I’ll try to do as many Concepts as possible! I hope I can come online daily and see you.
Greetings, Irrer Minnie :kissing_heart:

New Concept: Mufasa Concept

1 Like

Hi. I’m doing a Concept but I’m quite busy at the moment… So I will post it tomorrow I hope… If you want to request characters then please do it!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney