Is dash op or not?

This topic was automatically opened after 20 hours.

Yes.

Reason

9 Likes

What server is this @Musketeer?

Screenshot from Discord server (link in my profile).

Okay, thanks @Musketeer. I thought you’re the one with D&B. He’s my guildmate in S19. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Considering D&B’s level 8 green skill does near the same amount of damage as Elsa’s level 105 green skill, I’d say overpowered is an understatement.

5 Likes

In certain situations they rip and tear through teams like it’s nothing (speed increases are a key example of this) and their purple skill lets them stay alive longer… Disables are the only real way to stop them, and even then it’s not 100% but they are limited by the fact that they’re sign in heroes.

3 Likes

I use them in tons of teams usually with Jack Skellington, Meg, Alice, Goofy, Mickey, (Genie is especially great), even Anger and Duke Caboom. Also Kevin if I need him to.

1 Like

i think this is really unbalanced rly perblue 17k damage?!?!?!

2 Likes

Try this, O7, level 130, 2 stars

3 Likes

That’s…a lot

2 Likes

Here’s the other skills too

3 Likes

10 Likes

Omg wow ducky and bunny is way too overpowered

3 Likes

I agree with you 100% this was one of the main reason I stopped playing marvel future fight was the new meta type updates :cry:

1 Like

Hey…your that youtuber who does disney heroes battle mode videos!!

1 Like

Was that stated somewhere?

1 Like

Glad to see I’m not just going crazy.

Only been playing for a few days. Really enjoying myself. Then ran into this guy or guys/gals!? No idea haven’t seen the film.

First few seconds went as normal then my whole team died. Few retries. Same thing. Then I saw the stats… erm… ok then. Seems right…

2 Likes

Pretty OP. Well, I think the best way do nerf them is by increasing their cooldown, especially their initialcooldown, so it would be more suitable for disables. (His laser has 3,25 seconds initial cooldow, so it goes out before most of disables they has 3,5-5 seconds). Larger cool down would justify their astronomous numbers.

1 Like

While cooldowns would be useful, I still think the most vital part of the desired nerf is to slice their damage in half.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney