Is Davy Jones smoking?

So in Davy jones’s entrance he has a pipe in his mouth, which he used it to smoke in pirates of the Caribbean: dead man’s chest. So In his entrance he has that, so @polaris is he smoking, or not?

8 Likes

Is it smoking i.e. is there smoke coming out, or is it just that he’s holding a pipe in his mouth?

1 Like

I don’t think they could even put the pipe in his mouth, because that is just when he comes in right when he comes in, so maybe they didn’t want this game to be censored, there were so many different entrances they could do, but why this one. There is no smoke coming out of it but there is in the movie so I don’t really know

3 Likes

So what do you guys think, is this gonna get censored or not?

That would be pretty stupid. It’s just smoking, and not even from a cigarette. You have to be at least 13 to play anyways.

9 Likes

Jack’s victory shows empty bottle of alcohol.

Game allows to hit children like Jack-Jack or Alice, and all of sudden this is what people are worried about? Ok…

7 Likes

But people don’t listen to this rule

He’s a pirate, and I just answered my own statement. But if you see the pie isn’t even in his mouth so who know maybe it was intentionally placed above his mouth maybe it was a mistake

Then they’re violating a legal agreement. PB has zero obligation to censor things for those who aren’t supposed to play in the first place.

7 Likes

Okay, but maybe they put the pipe above his mouth (it’s just floating, gravity doesn’t exist in this game) because pb knows that kids do play this game so if some parent goes complaining about “this game has smoking in it, how can you allow this, blah, blah, blah” they could go “but the pipe isn’t in his mouth so he isn’t technically smoking”,

So in a nutshell what I’m saying is they kind of censored it already

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney