Is fear still good?

I want to know if fear is still good i was going to level him after i was done with sadness but now people say that the nerf makes him completley useless is that true and this is the team i was going to put him on but i have to level this team up

1 Like

I personally think that is very much an overstatement of how much the nerf hurt Fear. He’s still an excellent support unit for providing protection to your team, even if it doesn’t have the same sort of crazy potential that it did before.

10 Likes

He is still great at stopping freeze teams

He is way worse.

Before disabled Fear has taken good advantage, he was keep getting stacks of Dread, now this doesn’t happen, also, it doesn’t block full damage so no matter what you will receive damage which can kill you.
Disabled Fear won’t apply his shields (Dash will remove them by one hit) and hardy stacks (Rex disk only), and that whole “freeze immunity” is so laughable, 2 seconds after maxing red skill which takes months to do it.

Kronk with Yzma disk blocks freezes for 5 seconds and apply invincible buff from them, as well from white skill.

Oh, and you have Kermit, he is thousands times better, he pretty much makes whole team invincible for whole battle - no damage at all. He and Kronk makes a good team.

3 Likes

yea i have kermit but he is on my first team whitch is this

and this is my second team

the team that i am trying to but fear on is this 3 team u see above

Fear is still great, especially with Slinky. So yeah Kermit is better but still go for it

5 Likes

I think it were to be better if the purple skill were to also reduce the duration of disables on Fear and Allies per stack of Dread that Fear has (2.5% per stack, up to 50%) to cover up his lack of tenacity/evasion. It can also help out heroes like Kim and Scrooge who also have no disable defense.

Would be a great idea, but it’d have to be applied on allies only. Fear has no tenacity/evasion on purpose, so he can easily be stopped and not scream/consume stacks

1 Like

Meanwhile in the arena… Find the common denominator. :rofl:

2 Likes

so for this team i have who should i swap fear for or do i need a whole new team because you was the one that told me to usefear but this was before he got nerfed tho

Wasabi
Clawhauser
Dash - from rank red, not far

so choose either or?

or king louie

All of the 3 are very good.

King Louie is only good with maxed Animal disk.

right now i have 3 out of 5 so when i get it max use king louie

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney