Is it possible to block a player from joining a guild?

I’m wondering if it’s possible to block a player from a guild without making it private. I figure its a long shot. If not, what happens if you block a fellow guild member?

There’s a player that keeps spamming my guild. He joins, spams, and leaves repeatedly. It’s really wearing down on my guild. We’d rather not go private because of one person as we are trying to build up our team.

1 Like

Try setting the guild to “Application”. This will prevent him from joining and leaving repeatedly, while at the same time viewing joining players who will join. Try announcing to Global that you anyone can join your guild regardless of level and power, so that no one will be discouraged from joining your guild. We had a former guildmate, they tricked me into letting them join our guild. They keep server hopping, joining other guilds including ours and leaving soon after.

Thanks! This was the route we ended up going. It sucks that people gotta be this way :confused:

Yeah :confused:… a Guild has to do this because of one person dragging them down.

I think about this is about me so I was 12 years old at time. I didn’t think about how it effected the group I’m sorry for that. - Ethan

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney