Is it possible to transfer my account from an IPhone to an Android? I fo not wish to start another game

Is it possible to transfer my account from an IPhone to an Android? I fo not wish to start another game? I have been playing for 6 months already and dont wish to lose my character

Hate to break it but I imagine because of the different OS that they use the encoding may be different. Typically Apple can’t transfer to Android and vice versa. Unfortunately to my knowledge you will have to start over.

1 Like

It may be possible as you can use Facebook as a recovery method. I havent connected mine myself but doing so may help restore the account once the devices are switched since you can connect your Facebook again and likely restore

4 Likes

Yes. You can do it using FB as the recovery medium.

3 Likes

@Mr_Incredible_XXII,

You can add your Facebook account as a “recovery method”

Follow the images as shown…

Hope this is okay and it helps…

Not funny Kinokan!!!

Yes u can as long as ur game is linked to Facebook that’s how I switched from android to iphone

1 Like

Facebook would be better cause androids don’t have “Game Center” they have “google play games”

3 Likes

@Kinokan IOS and Android may be different systems but that doesn’t matter I have switched from android to iPhone back to android and than back to iPhone again lol thank goodness for the Facebook recovery option lol

1 Like

My apologies I had forgotten about the facebook connection option as I have not used it. It was not my intention to mislead I just had simply forgotten.

3 Likes

I have it both on my phone which is a Samsung and on my iPad. Had no problem to connect the 2. Used Facebook not email on both. So should be fine the transfer

2 Likes

thank you everybody’s reply. i would try facebook. God bless you all

Again, many thanks to all you guys for the useful advice. The information you gave me saved me for the full (6) months that I have been playing. Thanks in full to Lord Kahuna with the examples you gave me. Helped a heap!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney