Is Nick and Randall useful?

In that bottom line, you’ve already got a healer in Rapunzel, so I’d swap out Mickey for Nick. As for Randall, if you want to use him, I’d put him in place of Vanellope in the top line, unless you were planning on putting Finnick(Ju) or Goofy(Je) there; if that’s the case, since your Felix is underpowered, I’d consider swapping him out for Randall even though they don’t do the same things.

OK. Anyone else?

Also, between Rapunzel and Mickey’s red skill, which is better?

Rapunzel. Also, Mickey with his red works extremely well with Flynn with his red, so you might just move Mickey to the top lineup to make room for Randall or Nick.

1 Like

OK. Any other switches u would make? (It does not need to be Nick and Randall, but it is highly recommended)

How about Ven?? She s considered to be useless but I find her interesting.
Only reach 40lv of her red but she jumps like crazy bit**

:slight_smile:

But as any beta hero, Nick and Vanellope have problem with their low HP.
Plus…

Nick has a low base speed attack.

Vanellope has no reality negation.

2 Likes

Really?

That is nothing compared to Arena teams

White skill 200 + 300k ( from Red skill) per jump. Pair with slow effect dealers like Mad Hatter, Pooh, she will jump like crazy. My team is not complete so my Ven does not jump that much

1 Like

Do you know how reality negation works?

I’m proving your point wrong and yes, I DO know how reality negation works

1 Like

In fairness I don’t think Musketeer literally meant that she has 0 negation, lol. The amount that she has is just so low that it’s effectively not doing much.

2 Likes

Exactly, she needs at least 186 reality negation to at least work in tiniest form.
But that even won’t be enough, it should be well over 220.
And the best source of reality negation is “Mayhem Tour '79” badge, which I hope she will get in R11 set.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney