Is there a rework for Finnick on the roadmap?

I feel like Finnick needs a small update. I’ve been investing in him quite a bit recently and he still just gets shredded against equal level opponents.

I’ve got him at 3 stars, level 80 (character level and all skills), P+3 rarity with 5/6 badges fully enhanced (missing Dark Disguise). I recognise that there’s a huge amount of improvement to be gained from one extra star, let alone two, but that’s going to be a long way off unless he turns up in a token shop again soon.

Even with extra stars, I feel like Finnick doesn’t really know how he wants to fit on a team. He’s a controller who’s limited to one type of control linked to his purple skill. His damage actually seems kinda high compared to other controllers, putting him closer to raw damage types. His energy drain disk with Judy is hugely beneficial (probably more so than his slow), and the damage bonus that the +skill power it provides actually outclasses the damage bonus to his Ultimate that the Nick disk provides!

There’s a chance that I just don’t know how to play him; I’ve thought that about characters like Dash and Wall E too, although after using them more often recently, I’ve started to appreciate what each brings to a team. I don’t get that with Finnick. He’s currently my 6th strongest character by power rating (~9500) and he does nothing for me. I get the most use out of him as Calhoun/Sparrow bait.

Would love to know that Devs are looking at changes for him somewhere down the line.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney