Is this really supposed to be this hard?!?!?!?!?😡

Disney%20Heroes_2019-09-24-18-52-23 @polaris do you mesn this episode to that that rigged i have my wall e and eve with maxed skills mods enhanced badges everything but it still dosen’t let me win​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: plz fix this!

Btw sry if the video is slomo for some reason

Is this in Friend Campaign? If so, I have that issue too with my Wall-E and Eve. Even though they’re up to max and have more power than the enemy’s power, they still lose. Sometime the quick fight doesn’t work and you’ll have to manually fight them. So I know exactly what you mean!

Yep it is in friendship campaign

The reason why i was losing because the hero enemies were unbalanced they were supposed to be purple 3 not purple 4

When they refreshed Maui it was really threw a wrench into a lot of existing friend campaigns, as he now self heals and gets a damage reduction until he is able to use the his white skill to ko your heroes

2 Likes

You are losing because you are fighting on auto.

The friend campaigns are designed to be more strategic fights, that is why you are limited to certain characters.

The two most important things you can do (manually) to help swing this fight in your direction is this:

1. If you know that you aren’t going to be able to take down Hiro before he releases his mega bot, don’t fire off Wall-e’s white skill until he has. That way the bot will be frozen as well.
  2. This is SO important. Don’t ever fire off Eve’s white skill until after you have frozen someone using Wall-e’s white skill or she has just stunned someone. If he skills are high level this will mean she deals double damage, which is often enough to take down an enemy.
2 Likes

Maybe level up wall-e to P4 and doing the fight manually?

2 Likes

I tried it it didn’t work

1 Like

I’m not sure what advice to give you but have you tried increasing EVE and WALL-E’s Stars?

Turn auto off then do walle white skill 2 twice before eve does her white then you should be good to go I did this when they were both p0. If needed turn fast forward off to see where you misplay.

i agree with @Lord_Skellington. You’re prolly fighting it on auto. I turned the auto off and use their super power or whatever to attack the enemies right on time. And it worked pretty well! You just need to turn the auto off.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney