Is War MMR working correctly?

So going to post a few screenshot. Can some tell me why our MMR didn’t go up after win 3 wars in a row ? Says in game that your MMR goes up for win and down with losses. @Polaris

2 Likes

Good point

1 Like

The amount MMR goes up and down is related to how big the difference in MMR was in those wars. As I see the difference was quite big, you get less or no increase.

Yeah I think that’s probably it ^

Yeah that could be a reason but it does literally say in the rules of war that your mmr goes up if you win doesn’t say anything about depending on your opponents mmr.

We don’t even have the highest mmr out of all the servers yet we have been unbeaten in war for 5 seasons.

There probably is something in the background that’s trying to keep mmr as close as possible to
Other guilds in that server

The only reason it’s in the “background” is that PerBlue hasn’t posted the MMR formula publicly. I’m guessing that, as the #1 guild on your server, there are very few guilds with MMR numbers within even a few hundred of yours; hence, you’re never going to see your MMR rise very much. Guilds on other servers with higher MMRs probably have/had a couple more guilds that are/were competitive with them, and are/were thus able to keep increasing their MMR for a little while longer.

1 Like

This is not the right thread to ask this question on, and it’s also a dead topic.

If you need help, ask this thread: Update 2.6.10 Known Issues

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney