Isabela Madrigal's Likely Hero Concept (N.2) [Refreshed]

Hi everyone! Today I present you Isabela Madrigal’s Hero Concept!

download (4)

DESCRIPTION AND QUOTE

Description: Flowers Everywhere! Isabela is here to heal herself and to enchant the enemies with her flowers! She’s ready to beat your… stem!

Quote: “I’ve been stuck being perfect my whole entire life”.

Team: Blue
Stars: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Front-Line

Basic Attack: Isabela smells a flower, healing herself for X PS.

White Skill, Invigorating Flowers:
Passive: Instead of doing a basic attack, Isabela smells a flower, healing herself for X PS.

Active: Isabela harnesses the power of flowers, gaining X Skill Power and X Basic Damage for X seconds, healing herself for X HP per second for X seconds, energizing her allies for X seconds, and stealing X energy from the nearest enemy, gaining it to her.

Green Skill, Shimmering Necklace: Normal Damage
Isabela wears a flower necklace, healing herself for X HP per second for X seconds and increasing her attack and movement speeds by X percent for X seconds. Then, she throws it at the furthest enemy, dealing X damage to him, stunning and silencing him for X seconds.

Blue Skill, Hard Swing: Normal Damage
Isabela swings backwards and propels herself forward, dealing X damage to the X closest enemies, snaring them for X seconds and decreasing their attack and movement speeds by X percent for X seconds. The closest enemy will also suffer X additional damage and X stacks of “Fatigue”.

Purple Skill, Flowers’ Powers:
Isabela is immune to stuns, silences and snares. Whenever an enemy applies one of those effects on her, she will instead gain X energy and increase her attack and movement speeds by X percent for X seconds.

Red Skill, Magic Flowers:
“Shining Necklace” now charms the closest enemy for X seconds and gives him X Armor during the charm.

Everytime she is pierced or shattered, Isabela gains X percent chance to dodge the enemies’ basic attacks for X seconds.

• X Basic Damage
  • X Skill Power
  • X Maximum HP

BATTLE BADGE

It Recharges:

• When the silence hits X enemies

If Recharged:

• X Reality
  • X Max HP
  • Goes Berserk for X seconds

FRIENDSHIPS

Minnie Mouse: “A flower perfume”

download (5)

Isabela meets Minnie Mouse and they talk about their perfumes.

LEVEL:

• X Reality
  • X Basic Damage
  • X Skill Power to Allies
  • X Tenacity to Allies and Isabela

STARS:

• Now “Invigorating Flowers” energizes all the allies for X additional seconds.

Allies: Miss Piggy, Mickey Mouse, Randall Boggs

Yzma: “Flow-Potion”

dialogue_yzma

Yzma wants to try new potions. Isabela enters the Laboratory and Yzma recruits her to make some of the new potions.

LEVEL:

• X Max HP
  • X Tenacity
  • X Armor
  • The enemies lose X Reality while they’re snared

STARS:

• Now “Invigorating Flowers” makes Isabela gain X stacks of “Hardy”.

Allies: Kronk, Goofy, Kida

I hope you liked this Likely Hero Concept!

3 Likes

Next time, please finish the concept BEFORE posting it. Waiting to post a concept until it’s finished will always be preferable to posting an unfinished one sooner.

6 Likes

This Likely Hero Concept is now in My Hero Concepts’ List!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney