Issue Report 1.10.2 update

Since I can’t find the Know Issues post for this update I decide to make one to collect the issues that have been found by any player. Feel free to join me in this.

1° Some levels in guild perks are missing for example the friendship energy and storage. Before the 1.10.1 update the max was 40% faster and 70 max storage. Now it’s only 30% faster and 60 max storage.

I will keep a eye for more bugs.

The best thing for people to do, rather than discuss the bugs on here, is to report them to support. That way the devs find out what the bugs are, post a list of them on the forums and fix them.

I found a bug that lets Frozone freeze allies with his EVE disk

That’s not a bug, just a very weird design choice

2 Likes

Bug with war matchmaking. Supposed to be 7 wars between a repeat matchup. We’re facing a guild we faced 4 wars ago

Guild War Matchmaking Update

• Guilds will be less likely to have the same opponents during the season!
    • Previously, the algorithm would look at the last 3 Guilds that had been matched and avoid matching against them again in the next War.
    • It will now look at the last 7 Guilds and avoid matching against them.
  • We hope this helps address some of the concerns about stale War matches

PolarisCommunity Manager

@Polaris, i take it that the new algorithm will take effect with the current war season? If it does, then a thank you from me.

Yes, it will start at the next matchmaking after the update.

so today was not the 1st matchmaking after the update? because i was planning on sailing through a few more easy wars, but NOPE. There are 4 wars between the last match up between #1 & #2 on S2, so definitely not accounting for the last 7 matchups… @Polaris

We were also matched up with our opponent from 5 wars ago (4 wars/other opponents between now and our last war with this guild).

I am checking into this, but something keep in mind that sometimes guilds will be rematched before the 7 days if there isn’t another option for an opponent. The matchmaking prefers to not rematch, but it isn’t prohibited.

I found that some translation for another language lost some letters of the translation is bad made it. Here i attached some screenshots for pointing out the trouble.

The missing letters issue should have been fixed yesterday afternoon. Are these screenshots from today?

if there isn’t another option? there are way more than 10 guilds on this server. Is there a range of MMR that’s allowed to match up? if so, could that information be shared?

Yes they are.

TLDR: War Matchmaking update: It’s working correctly!

Prior to the 1.10.2 update, the matchmaking stored the previous 3 opponents. With the update on Tuesday, that was extended to 7, but it still only had 3 entries at that point. So, we’ll need to wait a few more matches before the ‘avoid the last 7 guilds’ rules kick in.

@Winterbotton Thanks for the info. I’ve asked the team to take a look at the missing characters.

Also, the friendship disk for Frozone is correct - he freezes his allies in order to heal them.

1 Like

Thanks @Polaris but what about the missing perk upgrades that affect the capacity and recharging rate for the friendship energy?

There were some perks that were inadvertently turned off with the update on Tuesday. Those have been returned now. We didn’t change any data values in the existing perks. Everything look correct now?

1 Like

@Polaris
About the perks: yes, thanks for fixing that.

But for the translation missing words, well they still missing and i found another place where they got lost.

Also a proff that the photos are from today.

Hope this help to identify the issue.

Yes, thank you! The team is looking into the missing words and characters.

1 Like

@Polaris can you take a look about this? I’m pretty sure the dialogue is mess up.

If I can translate correctly, I am guessing they are saying…

WALL•E: WALL•E enters the building while EVE is on fire
EVE: “EVA-aa!” (isn’t this what WALL•E should say?)
Robin Hood: WALL•E? WALL•E!
Merida: Ah young love. Isn’t it cute?
Merida: Yeah, they really do seem to love each other

My account lost after patching latest .

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney