IT’S RAW! (Gordon Ramsay Unlikely Concept)

GORDON RAMSAY

Each dish, a score 1 to 5, with 5 being stunning and delicious, and 1 being wretched, and certainly, not my standards.

:star::star:
Team: Red
Role: Tank
Position: Front
Bio: Gordon Ramsay heats up the battlefield, with his exceptional food and his despise towards the enemies.

BASIC ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Gordon Ramsay walks into the battlefield, while sharpening his knives.
Victory: Gordon crosses his arms and grins.
Defeat: Gordon throws his knives to the ground and walks away, madly.
Basic Attack: Gordon Ramsay throws a knife at a random enemy, dealing X damage.

SKILLS

White Skill: Idiot Sandwich!
:sparkles:

Gordon smashes an enemy’s face between 2 slices of bread, dealing X damage and Stunning that enemy.

Green Skill: Cooked Beautifully
Gordon cooks a phenomenal dish for his weakest ally, healing them X HP and giving them a shield for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill: Hell’s Kitchen
:facepunch:

Gordon yells at the enemy who dealt the most damage to him, dealing X Damage and Silencing them for 12 seconds.

Purple Skill: MasterChef
When Gordon runs out of HP, he eats a meal cooked by him, healing him 1/4 of his max HP.

Red Skill: Sharpen Your Knives!
Gordon’s Basic Attack now deals 3 times the damage, and also stuns the enemy.

FRIENDSHIPS

Gordon/Linguini & Remy- Compliments To The Chef
Gordon’s Green Skill, “Cooked Beautifully” now heals twice the HP.

Gordon/Clawhauser- “You Donut!”
Gordon’s Blue Skill, “Hell’s Kitchen,” now applies a random debuff to the enemie he damages in this skill.

OUTRO

It’s been a long time since I’ve done concepts, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

3 Likes

Looks Great!

2 Likes

Thank You!

1 Like

Very creative, but I think it needs a little more… oomph to better match how strong new skills are. You’re also missing the stat bonuses from the Red Skill and Friendship Disks.

2 Likes

Okay, I will work on that! Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

This concept right here is fabulous! I love it so much! Especially the friendships you chose.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Omg, I LOVE IT!!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

So much better than your past concepts, but needs more depth, like @Myeong has stated. Happy to see you back on your feet, buddy. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Just like his cooking, it’s BEAUTIFUL!
Still needs Lamb Sauce

2 Likes

Where Is The Lamb Sauce?!!! :rage:

1 Like

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney