It's Cirno Day! (Unlikely Concept)

It’s Cirno Day (AKA 9/9)! So I decided to do a concept for her because wynaut, it’s Cirno day.
For context, in the Touhou fandom, The number ⑨ is commonly associated with Cirno because of a manual in a game explaining the interface of the game, and then the ninth step called Cirno an Idiot lol.
It became a meme ever since.
So here’s the concept! Oh, and it’s another Text Box concept since Monika, and I tried doing the text boxes this time by myself because there wasn’t any Touhou text box generator. So, I hope you enjoy it!

The text boxes will be hidden in hide details to make the concept easier to read. I will also put Cirno’s text in parenthesis if someone wants to quote it.

Cirno's initial comments.

Test
(Uhh… What is a character concept?)

Trap
(And why is my name on it!? Is it some type of trap!?)

Explains what a character concept is to her in a way that she will listen to it

Powerful
(What!? It is a description of how powerful I am!?)

Strongest
(Then go on with it! That will show everyone that I am the strongest)

Cirno

:star:

“I’m the strongest!”

The self-proclaimed strongest, Cirno uses her powers to manipulate coldness to defeat her foes and prove once it for all she’s actually the strongest!

Role: Damage

Position: Mid

Trial Team: Blue

Entrance: She comes flying then makes a over confident laugh when she is in position.

Victory: She freezes a passing Frog and celebrates.

Defeat: She spins around dizzily.

Basic Attack: She throws an icicle to the enemy.

Skills

White Skill: Perfect Freeze
Fantastic Damage
Cirno shoot icy bullets at the enemies, dealing X damage to all enemies and then freezes them, freezing all enemies for 6 seconds. The frozen bullets are then scattered around, dealing X damage to the enemies hit by it and extending the duration of the enemies freeze by 1 second per bullet hit.

Cirno's Comment

Perfect Freeze 1
(Oi! That’s my signature Perfect Freeze! One of my strongest spell cards!)

Perfect Freeze 2
(Although… This talking bunny told me to control it better because “it froze everything” around me…)

Perfect Freeze 3
(Hmph! She was probably jealous at how effective was my spell card!)

And yet she was forced to control it by various characters and that’s why it doesn’t freeze her allies.

Green Skill: Icicle Fall
Fantastic Damage
Cirno shoots 9 icicles at the backline enemies, dealing X damage per icicle. This attack always crits if it hits frozen enemies.

Cirno's Comment

Icicle Fall 1
(Hey! That is another of my signature spell cards!) (Grammar Mistake: It’s Another instead of other :sweat_smile: )

Icicle Fall 2
(Wait a minute! Why doesn’t it hit all enemies like it’s supposed to!?)

Icicle Fail go brrr

Blue Skill: Fairy Spin
Fantastic Damage
When enemies are nearby Cirno, she spins, letting cold air out. This freezes the enemies nearby for 9 seconds and deals X damage per second frozen.

Cirno's Comment

Fairy Spin
(I hate when those creeps gets near me, so I shake them with cold air!)

She once confused Fear for a creep just because he was purple.

Purple Skill: Cold Absorption.
When an enemy is Frozen, Cirno gains X skill power and heals X per second for the duration of their freeze.

Cirno's comment

Cold Absorption
(Freezing enemies it’s just like freezing frogs! It’s so fun!)

That’s why Kermit try his best to avoid her at any cost

Red Skill: Ice Fairy of the Lake
Cirno shoots 3 icicles to the frontline enemies with “Icicle Fall”, dealing X damage.

Cirno gains a 25% dodge chance from enemies previously frozen for 9 seconds.

The Dodge chance can fail against previously frozen enemies above X level.

• X Skill Power
  • X Armor
  • X Damage to “Fairy Spin”
Cirno's Comment

Ice fairy of the lake
(I’m called Ice Fairy of the Lake because I reside at Misty Lake in Gensokyo.

And because she’s an Ice Fairy, but it seems she forgot that fact herself

Friendships

Cirno and Frozone

Description: Cirno tries to prove to Frozone that she is stronger than him. Frozone doesn’t really care that much so he tries to escape Cirno’s sight every time he sees her.

Campaign Name: Stronger Ice

Disk Name: Icy Spell Card.

Allies deals more damage to frozen enemies

Disk Power

• X Skill Power to Allies
  • X Basic Damage

Memories

• Allies deals 15% more damage to frozen enemies. (+15% per star)

Allies: Mr. Incredible, Eeyore and Pocahontas.

Cirno's Comment

Frozone
(Where is that guy!? We can’t have two icy people in the city! I have to prove I’m stronger than him!)

She got beaten up by a certain Red and White Shrine Maiden because of this.
Also she forgot Elsa exists

Cirno and Peter Pan.

Description: Peter Pan tries to befriend Cirno for them to do pranks at Captain Hook. Cirno gets bored of it fast.

Campaign Name: Pirate Pranking

Disk Name: Icy pirates.

Cirno deals more damage to enemies with Evasion.

Disk Power

• X Max. HP
  • Enemies lose X reality when frozen.

Memories

• Cirno deals 30% more damage to enemies that evade her disables. (+30% per star)

Allies: Lilo, Oogie Boogie and EVE.

Cirno's comment

Peter Pan
(Doing the same prank over and over on that pirate is boring, I hope that kid gets new ideas.)

Poor Captain Hook

Cirno's Ending Comments

Ending 1
(See! I told everyone I was the strongest! Now you all can start fearing me!)

A certain Shrine Maiden notices the Ice Fairy, and runs in her direction in an angry manner

Ending 2
(CIRNO! So here is where you were hiding!? Go clean up my shrine from that mess you and the other fairies did NOW!)

The mess that consisted on freezing her donations (Which are few) and leaving it all on the floor

Ending 3
(Ah!!! The shrine maiden is here!? I gotta get out of here, bye!)

Cirno flied away from Reimu, but was futile since she was hit 50 times by her ofuda. She will now learn to never touch Reimu’s donations

And that’s the concept, I tried making a little random storyline at the end just for the lolz. I hope y’all liked the concept!
And Happy Cirno day~

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney